Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do your babies make their own games up when they're bored? Tyler is currently walking up the stairs with his tennis ball and dropping it just to do the same thing again. It's so fascinating to see them play!

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Aww! How cute!! Tic takes anything, like a sock, small ball, treat, or anything and plays fetch by himself. LOL it's the cutest thing because he'll use his mouth and fling whatever he is playing with, then go run and attack it and do it again about 80 times

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Peechie runs around with a toy in her mouth then drops and gets another. Before you know it theres toys everywhere

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How cute! I babysat this baby maltese and everytime I let it down it ran and jumped up the step and I had to get him everytime. It was so cute!

·
Registered
313 Posts
l.e.'s favorite game is to take all her toys out of her toy basket and then watch me put them all away. just to go back minutes later and take them all out again. silly puppy! or wait, silly me for playing the game too

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Lacey loves to take her toys out of her toy basket. I of course put them back in and she takes them back out. She also loves to pull down towels. She doesn't chew them or pull them around the house, she just has to pull them down.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts