Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
I have seen these on dogs at summer festivals; Tiki won't have anything to do with them though

Toooooo Cuuuuuute!

Judi

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I just bought Tuffy a pair of these off eBay.. when I get them I'll have to take a picture of them to show everyone.. I'm hoping he'll be able to keep them on.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I just got Tuffy's doggles in the mail and here's a few pics.. He doesn't seem to mind them that much, he only tried once to take them off but they stay on pretty good because they also have a chin strap. It also took him a few minutes to actually open his eyes with them on :lol:

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Very Cute! I was thinking of getting Lexi some of those. She loves to stick her head out the window when we are driving. Half the time she closes her eyes because of the wind. I was waiting until she stopped growing so that I could make sure they weren't too big or too small.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I got him the x-small.. They are adjustable and are supposed to fit dogs from 1-10 lbs. I tried them on my sister's dog who is about 2lbs and they fit him too, they just had to be adjusted a LOT

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Too cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Originally posted by doctorcathy@Sep 30 2004, 08:56 AM
thats cute, you should get a little bomber jacket!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=10427
[/QUOTE]

HAHAH! That is so funny! My dad is a pilot and for a Christmas card this year I told my mom I want to get Tini and the family dog Louie out on my dads airplane with sunglasses and a bomber jacket!!!
How cute would that be? :D

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Tuffy is sooooo cute!

I found a picture frame shaped like the profile of a VW bug in bright red with gray hubcaps and black tires and all. In the drivers side window was where you were to place a photo.

I took Pico out to my car and had my granddaughter hold him in her lap with his front paws resting on the steering wheel, which he did very naturally, and took several photos until I got one that, when placed in the frame, looked for all the world like Pico was "driving" that VW Bug! I gave it to my grandson for his car-themed bedroom and he hangs it proudly.

I'll bet you could find the same thing in an airplane design...........

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by Pico's Parent@Oct 1 2004, 01:47 PM
Tuffy is sooooo cute!

I found a picture frame shaped like the profile of a VW bug in bright red with gray hubcaps and black tires and all.  In the drivers side window was where you were to place a photo.

I took Pico out to my car and had my granddaughter hold him in her lap with his front paws resting on the steering wheel, which he did very naturally, and took several photos until I got one that, when placed in the frame, looked for all the world like Pico was "driving" that VW Bug!  I gave it to my grandson for his car-themed bedroom and he hangs it proudly.

I'll bet you could find the same thing in an airplane design...........
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=10643
[/QUOTE]

Haha! That sounds very cute. You should take a picture of the frame (w/ photo in it) and post it in the gallery.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
I was at Three Dog Bakery over the weekend and they had the Doggles in stock. I tried a pair on Lexi. She looked so cute that I HAD (
) to buy them.

J

·
0 Posts
I love them! Maybe next spring I will get Lacey a pair. Don't think I will be going outside again until it warms up. It is getting cold here in Ohio! Oh how I want to live on an tropical island!!

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Oh my goodness !!!! To Cute...... Movie star for sure !!

(I even printed your picture for work)

Don't think Puddles would wear them. :wacko:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts