Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
7,310 Posts
Very Cute! I was thinking of getting Lexi some of those. She loves to stick her head out the window when we are driving. Half the time she closes her eyes because of the wind. I was waiting until she stopped growing so that I could make sure they weren't too big or too small.

· Registered
7,310 Posts
Originally posted by Pico's Parent@Oct 1 2004, 01:47 PM
Tuffy is sooooo cute!

I found a picture frame shaped like the profile of a VW bug in bright red with gray hubcaps and black tires and all.  In the drivers side window was where you were to place a photo.

I took Pico out to my car and had my granddaughter hold him in her lap with his front paws resting on the steering wheel, which he did very naturally, and took several photos until I got one that, when placed in the frame, looked for all the world like Pico was "driving" that VW Bug!  I gave it to my grandson for his car-themed bedroom and he hangs it proudly.

I'll bet you could find the same thing in an airplane design...........
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=10643
[/QUOTE]

Haha! That sounds very cute. You should take a picture of the frame (w/ photo in it) and post it in the gallery.

· Registered
7,310 Posts
She hates them! She keeps trying to get them off. There are little pads around the inside of the glasses. I had to go and buy super glue because she managed to tear some of the pads away from the glass when she was trying to get them off. LOL I need to try giving her lots of treats while she has them on.

· Registered
7,310 Posts
When we are in the car Lexi forgets about them (cause she's too busy sticking her head out the window) and leaves them alone. Last night I was driving home from the store with her and she decided they had to come off NOW! Not easy to do while driving!

Here is what it says on the doggle website:
Most dogs will readily accept Doggles after a short adjustment period. Training your dog to wear the goggles can be accomplished in a small amount of time if you follow these easy steps: 1) Don't put the goggles on your dog while indoors. Imagine yourself wearing dark tinted glasses inside. You cannot see, and neither can your dog. 2) When you first put the goggles on your dog, don't let him paw at the glasses or roll to get them off. Reassure him that its okay. Take him immediately to bright sunlight and let him realize that he can see with them on. Walk around, get his mind off the goggles. 3) Try to go through this routine as often as possible. The number of training sessions required depends on your dog.[/B]
I need to try that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.