Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Think Ollie needs to play with his friends so we are headed to the Dog Park he likes so much. The weather is beautiful here in Durham, NC!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
We go just about every day. Good for both of us!

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Steve still hasn't brought my camera home from the office. I'll try to get it tomorrow and take some pics to post. Ollie had a great time until another little pup decided to try humping him. He wasn't too pleased and they got into an argument. He loved playing with a 4 mo. old Bischon/Poodle named Ozzie! They were about the same size and his mommy and I got along really well.

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Steve still hasn't brought my camera home from the office. I'll try to get it tomorrow and take some pics to post. Ollie had a great time until another little pup decided to try humping him. He wasn't too pleased and they got into an argument. He loved playing with a 4 mo. old Bischon/Poodle named Ozzie! They were about the same size and his mommy and I got along really well.

Well it sounds like everyone had a great time, well except the humping and argument. :HistericalSmiley: Tell Steve to bring your camera home, i'm still waiting to see Ollie in his jammies.

·
Registered
552 Posts
I'm glad you guys had fun! We went to the dog park too and had a great time. It was so warm here today! We don't get to the dog park much because it is way across town and Dora doesn't like car rides, but we made a whole day of it and took her to the pet store and the park and out shopping too. :) By the end of all that she was so tired she didn't care about the car ride back home!

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Isn't is gorgeous here in NC this weekend? It's supposed to be 65 degrees here in Pinehurst today. What a treat after two months of snow, ice and freezing cold temperatures!

Have a great time!

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Glad Ollie had fun and can't wait to see the pictures! It's raining and windy in Cali, I want my nice sunny weather back!

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,980 Posts
And Athens is cold, cold & windy. Winter has come! We are having fires in the fire-place almost every day!
Good for Ollie to get out and mix w/the rif-raf! Kitzel comes in as soon as he can from the cold & wet. I have given him his churpi back (supervised only) and we will see how he does w/it!
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts