Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
6,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking up dog shows around the country and I just dont understand it... there seems to be a million different clubs with dog shows... can anyone explain what they do and are they just special group type things or are they just like a big show just smaller? any info would help

Also... I was curious the names of all the MAJOR dog shows that occur throughout the year... I know AKC has one... Westminster has one... what are the other ones called?

Do they have special shows just for toy breeds?

· Registered
6,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Question...there is a Yorkie Specialty show in NYC.. i think in Feb.. or was it Nov... anyway.. I was wondering how big of a show this is and how much of a crowd it pulls in?

· Registered
6,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This is very helpful information... I was looking into the Philadelphia national dog show... and Westminster which is in NYC (of course). Are there any other national shows or big crowd drawn shows on the east coast? I have looked on all different pages on the internet and I would just like other opinions as to shows worth going to as a vendor. Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.