Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant seem to find any little dog stores in my area. I mean, we have Petsmart and Target etc etc, but the cute lil dog stores that sell all the stuff for spoiled puppies. There is one in Columbus, but other than that, cant find any. If anybody knows of any in Ohio/Kentucky/Indiana, please fill me in!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
There are a lot around here but honestly I would recommend looking online for that type stuff, like the fancy collar I got Sunny online was $10 and at the store around here the same collar (in a smaller size) was $25.

·
Registered
608 Posts
2 things...

1rst I love Barkin Dog Clothes...

2nd I went to the other site fufu fashions and I noticed they use the same advertisement Barkin dog does, "designing for Diva" the petco dog. Does anyone know if either one really does or if they both do? I am just being nosy not that it has any bearing on anything.

The other thing Fufu seems alot more pricey than barkin dog. I love the prices and the fact Barkin Dog does free shipping..

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I really love both Barkin Dog Clothes and Spoiled Yorkies. I like certain things from each place (as I said before) but BDC and SY are two where *everything* I've purchased has been consistenly great. Even though SY is higher in prices, sometimes her fabrics are worth it - to me anyway. I love her selection of sweaters. BDC is awesome too - Rena is such a sweetheart. Their shipping is fast and free - who can beat that!

I will say that the coats from Dinky Dawgs are awesome. The workmanship and details are the best. I find it worth the higher price for their coats, but doubt I would pay their prices for their other items.

Fufu Fashions I found and ordered from because she had certain colors I was looking for. I will say that I ordered in the morning and she shipped it out that afternoon. That was so fast I was shocked.

BDC is where I don't feel guilty about buying something every once in a while because the prices are so reasonable.

I can't comment on the Petco ads though.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I just placed an order with Barkin Dogs. Her prices are the best! I had to stop myself. I like Spoiled Yorkies' designs as well (my favorite are the joggers) but I've never ordered from them.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Originally posted by gigimom@Apr 27 2005, 03:50 PM
I just placed an order with Barkin Dogs. Her prices are the best! I had to stop myself. I like Spoiled Yorkies' designs as well (my favorite are the joggers) but I've never ordered from them.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=57314
[/QUOTE]

I adore Rena. She is the BEST!!!!! She is responsible for Tunders Playboy appearal

1 - 8 of 8 Posts