Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
You can also look on ebay.. I got 4 or 5 sweaters/outfits on there.

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Thanks for the mention folks!

yep, type in spoiledmaltese in the coupon code and get 10% off.

Lexis mom named off alot of good ones too.
and Petedge is great if you buy more than $50 worth of stuff to avoid the processing fee. If you know any other pet lovers nearbuy they are a great place to go in on orders with.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
This is strange: I went to Glamajama web site and look what I found.......

The papillon, named for the french word for butterfly because it has ears that resemble butterfly wings, is a happy, friendly dog, suitable for small living spaces. Wrap in a recycled shopping bag or newspaper and put with garbage for disposal. So can tightly woven or tightly knit fabrics. If you begin this habit early in the lives of your children, it will become a habit for them and for you. For example:diapers,wipes, new clothes if the baby will be the opposite gender from the first, fresh nursing supplies such as nursing pads, milk storage bags, a nursing pillow a double stroller if the first child is still young, new socks, bibs, wash cloths, and pajamas items that wear out easily,pacifiers, formula if you know the parents plan to bottle-feed, clothing if baby will be born in a different season than first child. Many mothers-to-be register their gift preferences at a favorite department or baby specialty store to help them get things they need and avoid duplicates.

????????????????????????????????

·
Registered
2,863 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Lexi's Mom: I couldn't readily find the original example I posted but here is another one at Glamajama Just so you don't think I made the other one up :D

Baby Gifts Unique
Bulky snowsuits and clothes that are too small or too large will restrict physical movement. Ironing silks, wools and velvets on the inside of the garment will prevent you from scorching the finish of the fabric. After taking a look through our extensive catalogue and finding the pet clothing that appeals to you and your pets taste, you can use our handy order from to have it shipped directly to your front door, all from the comfort of your own home. Do not put plastic pants in the dryer because they could melt or catch fire. The terriers often have wiry coats and possess a feisty personality, which reflects their original use in catching prey such as foxes, badgers, and rabbits. Dog ancestry has been traced to small, civet-like mammals, called miacis, which had short legs and a long body and lived approximately 40 million years ago. Partially dry on a low heat setting, and then block dry until the garment is completely dry. Young children also like to run, roll, and flop in mud, sand, grass, and water puddles if given a chance. Even fewer examples of ordinary men's clothing have been saved

1 - 20 of 22 Posts