Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

This is from ANOTHER auction listing. AHHHHGHHH... I MUST MUST MUST read Japanese now. If not for me, but for the LOVE of my little one!

Now if only I can sew too!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Those are REALLY cute!!!!

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Those are really cute...some of them I had to look for the dog.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by Kodie@Jul 29 2005, 08:06 AM
Is that a book to MAKE costumes?  My bf's mother can read Japanese!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=85656
[/QUOTE]

YES!!! It's a DIY (do it yourself) book!!! OH MY GOD, you are lucky!!! If she sews too then you're in business!!!

I would gladly PAY for these costumes!

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by doctorcathy@Jul 29 2005, 10:56 AM
i want to buy all those costumes 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=85727
[/QUOTE]

Youre're not the only one!

If someone in the US can just make them, in small quantities, they'd be rich by selling them on Ebay. these are just a FEW examples. There are everyday wear in the book too!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Oh I would love to sew some of those! I would want to see the books first to see which ones I liked best, though. Not all instruction books are created equal and some are downright bad!

Those bunny costumes were just adorable and I just love to do crafty things. Right now I'm doing a first-time upholstery job on a couple of simple chairs. I just wish I were more artistic because I have a couple of rectangular end tables with spool carved legs that just cry out for a whimsical paint job.

If anyone gets those books, I'd love to hear how well done they are. I may have to order one anyway.......

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
I must have them!!!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
DANG! They are so cute! I wish my brother was back in Japan!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.