Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On November 7th, Lacie, Tilly, Secret and I will be attending Albuquerque's annual Doggie Dash & Dwaddle.

Animal Humane NM

This year we will NOT be "dashing" but, because Comcast is one of the sponsors, and because I'm the Albuquerque Comcast's Dog Officinado, the girls and I will be manning the Comcast tent which is just set up to give out some treats for the fluffs and to mention Comcast.

We always have such a good time at this event and get to meet a lot of lovely "dog" people. The girls will be wearing Comcast Jerseys that I have made for them. The jersey's are sporting the official Comcast colors of Red, Black and White and the official Comcast Logo.

I will post pics of the girls in their jerseys once the event day has arrived.

Hopefully the weather will as nice as it has been in the prior 3 years we have participated. :)

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Sounds great Lynn.:chili: Sounds like a great cause and perfect for you to be part of with your lovies. :wub: I'm going to be doing the Hubby Dash (no dawdling here) on the exact same day when my DH runs the NYC Marathon on the day of his 55th B'day. We'll be chasing him, minus Tyler (it's too crowded) from cheering point to cheering point to encourage him. He's doing it for a cancer Charity, Fred's Team, so he's really psyched since his mom, dad and brother in law all had cancer.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll be rooting your DH on -- from afar. :) But that is obviously a cause that is near and dear to my heart. And, I must applaud him for doing this at 55.:aktion033::aktion033:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts