Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been so nice outside and the malts love the sun shine. Here's a few pics of them and our golden, Scout, playing in the sun. Enjoy! :thumbsup:

Here's Terra:

Noel:

Noel shaking her head (look at that tongue! :HistericalSmiley: )

Triniti running around:

Triniti and Terra:

Three in a row:

Scout and the malts sniffing something interesting:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Awww. they are sooo beautiful! I wish I had another malt, Sophie is 6 months and almost 90% potty trained. How hard is it to train all 3?

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Being a multi-breed household here, I always love seeing photos of people's other furkids!!! :wub:

Your GR is beautiful!!!! How old?

HUGz! Jules

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks ladies!!!

MomZof3... I am still potty training all of them as they are all about the same age (5 months, 6 months, and 8 months) so its still a work in progress. Just trying to rotate them from in the round pen to limited play time and then potty time after play, and right after being brought out of the pen/crate. Or we also leash the one that is out and keep an eye on them. I esp like to leash Triniti as the belly bands always cause mats and I am tired (so is he) of pulling mats out of his sides at night.

Jules...Our Golden, Scout, is 3. He's a big baby...and get's pushed around by the malts, lol. He's usually playing the starring role of area rug in our house. lol

I also have 2 cats...will have to find some pics of them to post as well.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Kelly, Scout sounds like a love bug!! I am a member of a large GR group, and just love Goldens (well, I love almost all dogs ... LOL) ... give Scout big hugs from me!!

Jules

·
Super Moderator
10,174 Posts
The last one looks like Scout's the quarterback calling the plays - but the defense better be white fluffies too or that QB will be sacked in a hurry with that offensive line!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts