Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please follow this link:

http://www.pawpalaceonline.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=106

Little C is in the market for sunglasses. Naturally, we can't choose between the pink and the lilac and want both. However, when you scroll down, you see some sunglasses that look more like sunglasses...not swim goggles. I'd like to get her a pair of the goggle doggles for during yellow dust season to protect her eyes. But, I also thought that a pair of the non-goggle doggles would be nice as it would allow more air to reach her eyes and her eyes wouldn't get so hot. However, are those comfortable? Do dogs like them? Do they slide from side to side easily?

Please help! Thanks! :D

P.S. Yes, Sir N already has two pairs of his own....though we might get a set of blue lenses just for fun.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
I dont know much about the glasses, but I sure do like the "Pink Diva Shades"They're adorable!!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
parker has the ones that are like glasses...he wears them much better than i thought. they have a strap for under the chin and the back of the head. plus hes so adorable in them hehe.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Originally posted by littlepeanut@Jul 18 2005, 08:23 PM
I still can't get over how great that pic is lady m

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=82589
[/QUOTE]
aww thanks...its going on my new purse and i cant wait for it to arrive!

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Awhh! I love the pink diva shades!! And of course, I think Park is adorbale!!

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lady M,

Do Parker's glasses ever push up against his eyes? One thing I like about Sir N's doggles is how they are kinda like a bucket....can NEVER push on his eyeballs. However, that also is what makes it so hot...... Do you have any problems with getting tears and gunk all over them? Sir N's get nasty very quickly....within 10 minutes they need to be cleaned. I think it's because his eyes get too hot and tear up a lot. Also, sometimes hair gets trapped in there, right over his eyes and he can't easily wipe it away or shake it out. And if he is wearing his ultra cool mirror lenses, I can't see it and realize it needs to be taken out.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
there is distance b/w the eyes and the shades. doesnt seem to effect his tearing.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I vote for pink diva shades also hehe .. but then again i have grown up ones just like them...but without the straps hehe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts