Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I have a good use for doggles.. Use them while giving your dog a bath. They work great to keep water out of Tuffy's eyes and since he's one of those dogs that refuses to move while he has them on, it makes giving him a bath so easy! I just take them off at the very end to wash his little face.

Oh and everyone remember to click through the link that's at the top so Joe will get his commission from a sale.

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Mystify79+Mar 2 2005, 11:34 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Cappy
@Mar 2 2005, 08:38 PM
Do you have doggles? Is Tuffy comfortable with them?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=39427
Tuffy doesn't love them, but he's never seemed like they were hurting him or anything like that. Out of the bath he'll sometimes try to take them off but they have two straps (one under the chin and one that goes around the head) so he doesn't usually get them off. I really only use them when he's in the bath so he hasn't gotten used to them but I'm sure if I had him wear them on a regular basis he'd probably not even notice they were on. Here's a pic of him in them:

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=39466
[/B][/QUOTE]

Now, that is one handsome dude!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Originally posted by DMZ dogs@Mar 3 2005, 09:56 PM
Every time he sees the camera, he poses.  I can put him anywhere and then just tell him to sit, lie down, stand up, whatever and he'll do it.  To get the head tilt, I wait until everything else is perfect and then say, "Doggy snack?"  Perfect head tilt every time. 
  You should see him strut down the street when wearing his shoes and doggles.  He is SO full of himself!  Of course, it doesn't help that we invariably draw crowds of fawning fans.  His ego is massive then.  He also ENJOYS wearing clothes for the same reason.  If he doesn't get much of a reaction on the street in a new outfit, then he generally doesn't want to wear it again.  The first time he was in an American pet-related store, he tried on every outfit they had and strutted up and down the aisles in each one.  We made our purchase decisions based on his audience response.  There is a show dog deep inside him.  :D
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=39780
[/QUOTE]
Awwww that is way cute!!
Does he like to look in the mirror at himself too? lol - what a real cutie patutie.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Cute Doggles pics!

Brinkley would run away if I tried to put those on him!

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Originally posted by DMZ dogs@Mar 3 2005, 11:56 PM
Every time he sees the camera, he poses.  I can put him anywhere and then just tell him to sit, lie down, stand up, whatever and he'll do it.  To get the head tilt, I wait until everything else is perfect and then say, "Doggy snack?"  Perfect head tilt every time. 
  You should see him strut down the street when wearing his shoes and doggles.  He is SO full of himself!  Of course, it doesn't help that we invariably draw crowds of fawning fans.  His ego is massive then.  He also ENJOYS wearing clothes for the same reason.  If he doesn't get much of a reaction on the street in a new outfit, then he generally doesn't want to wear it again.  The first time he was in an American pet-related store, he tried on every outfit they had and strutted up and down the aisles in each one.  We made our purchase decisions based on his audience response.  There is a show dog deep inside him.  :D
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=39780
[/QUOTE]
Too cute!!! :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts