Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the 'other forum' someone mentioned a Juicy pet carrier. She said the store rhymed with "kitchen" from LA.
What on earth does this mean? Any ideas?
I am always on the lookout for a bag that will be comfortable for Zoey and also nobody will know she is inside. She always goes where I go.

???
Ann

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Originally posted by a2z@Oct 7 2004, 10:42 AM
On the 'other forum' someone mentioned a Juicy pet carrier. She said the store rhymed with "kitchen" from LA.
I am always on the lookout for a bag that will be comfortable for Zoey and also nobody will know she is inside. She always goes where I go.

???
Ann
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=11419
[/QUOTE]

I couldn't say what the other post was referring to, but Juicy Couture carriers are pricey on e-bay...and the only place I've seen them so far! I think you could expect to pay around $300-$350 for one there. Do a search and see what comes up! Also, check out GlamourDog's site. She has really great looking bags too!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Found it! It is called Kitson.

115 S. Robertson
Los Angeles, CA 90048
(310)859-2652

Go to Juicy Couture website. You can search for stores by location. There are 10 stores in LA that carry Juicy Couture products. They also make clothes so not all of them will carry the dog carriers.

I did see them on a website for $225 but they were sold out.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
When I was searching for my bag...I decided to wait until I actually have the dog first!...I called my Nordie's handbag counter. The wonderful sales person indicated that they would be able to order Juicy for me (we have a very small Nordies here) but that she wouldn't know what was available until the designer handbag buyer came back from vacation. My point here is you might want to try calling Nordies, Bloomies, Neimans or Saks (those are the places off the top of my head that carry Juicy bags...not just clothing). Also, I just found out that Coach is going to carry a doggie tote bag this fall for their holiday pet goods.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My god! Too expensive, too small, and definitely gaudy! Even if I had the money I would feel funny 'wearing' one! Wow! Anyway, now I know!!!
Ann

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
I've seen them before and decided to pass on it for 2 reasons.

1) Way too expensive
2) It seems that they all have pink in the and I am NOT a pink kind of girl. I don't think I own anything with pink in it. <_<

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Hey Ya'll. I think I'm crazy. But these past couple of days I've been contemplating opening a doggie boutique. It probably will never happen. BUT IF IT DID, I would sooooooo design my own doggie carriers! I have so many ideas. I figure, if my life doesnt go as plan, I'll open a doggie boutique. That would be so fun. I am seriously nuts! I never really thought I'd want to open a business until I noticed all these doggie carriers and clothes with jacked up prices and you KNOW if they were made in CHINA or something like that, you KNOW it only costs 5 dollars to make, but it ends up being sold for 100! Sheesh.

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
I got the Juicy carrier last week in CA for my daughter who is getting a new maltese puppy on Thursday. The one that I got is bigger than the ones that were shown in the pictures from a previous poster. It cost $275 and is not pink! It is beige and really a great carrier. I don't know how to post a photo into this thread but if anyone would like to see some photos just email me and I'll email them back. It has the greatest side zip pocket that folds out with accordian pleats and is VERY roomy. We had originally bought a Sherpa Montreal bag, but this one has a lot more usuable space. Pricey though!

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Very nice carriers, but Puddles would not fit in one. I have purchased several carriers and had to return them.....is my fur ball to big??

He weights 6.2 lbs and is pretty good size from the looks of some others I have seen on here.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Originally posted by Puddles Mom@Oct 8 2004, 08:21 PM
Very nice carriers, but Puddles would not fit in one.  I have purchased several carriers and had to return them.....is my fur ball to big??

He weights 6.2 lbs and is pretty good size from the looks of some others I have seen on here.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=11560
[/QUOTE]

If your baby's big, then what do you call ButterCloud who's 10 lbs!? lol

·
Registered
447 Posts
The bag does fit dogs up to 15 pounds

I PROBABLY will not be buying one though because Juicy Couture is a bit-over rated.

Their merchandise, from what I have personally, is very high priced but not high quality. I L.O.V.E.D. thier velour jogging suits and skirts and shorts and they tore apart in less then half a year. I paid well over $200 dollars for each outfit.

I have a Juicy Couture purse, that is a lot like the doggy purse, its a bowling bag style, and already the zipper is ruining.

So I don't feel like giving them anymore of my money... but I DO love the bag and I LOVE pink so I might be their sucker again...

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by a2z@Oct 7 2004, 11:42 AM

???
Ann
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=11419
[/QUOTE]

Hi Ann, The site she was referring to is Kitson at: http://www.shopkitson.com/

Have fun!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts