Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when i took matty in he was used to going in a potty box. but i couldn't continue that because we have a black lab and he started using it. so matty learned to go outside. but i guess when he's lazy he will go in the house and especially around my bed! i don't want to keep him in a crate during the day so is it wise to buy doggy diapers and keep him in it until i get home from work and then let him out? and then i guess back on again at night, when he pees around my bed???!!!

·
Registered
9,288 Posts
Actually house training him (confining him, teaching him the appropriate place to go) would be ideal, but if you want to band-aid with diapers, you can use belly bands or cut baby diapers. Be careful to make sure the urine is not irritating his skin or pooling in whatever you use.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by JMM@Feb 3 2005, 05:02 PM
Actually house training him (confining him, teaching him the appropriate place to go) would be ideal, but if you want to band-aid with diapers, you can use belly bands or cut baby diapers. Be careful to make sure the urine is not irritating his skin or pooling in whatever you use.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=33220
[/QUOTE]

Ok sorry, but what are belly bands? and where can i find them?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts