Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, i am in need of a sitter for my furbaby. My husband and i are going to Laughlin for fourth of July, usually my sister takes care of scrappy whenever we go out of town but she is on vacation with my mom. I have tried calling numerous friends/family but they all have plans. We are staying at a hotel so i cant bring him
So my question is ..can anyone recommend of a good/loving/trustworthy ect... doggy sitter in the L.A area.

Thanks for your help

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Originally posted by jeanette@Jun 10 2005, 10:00 AM
Hi guys, i am in need of a sitter for my furbaby. My husband and i are going to Laughlin for fourth of July, usually my sister takes care of scrappy whenever we go out of town but she is on vacation with my mom. I have tried calling numerous friends/family but they all have plans. We are staying at a hotel so i cant bring him
  So my question is ..can anyone recommend of a good/loving/trustworthy ect... doggy sitter in the L.A area.

Thanks for your help

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=71384
[/QUOTE]
I have a few "ifs' here but I would like to help "if" it works out....
We may be going to Mexico for the 4th but "if" it doesn't work out (we should know by tonight) --and 'if" we could get out babies together before the 4th to see if they get along-I wouldn't mind watching Scrappy for you. Of course I know you'd want to come check out my house and me and Ruby too....I live in Chino--not to far from you. Let me know if your interested and I can find out tonight for sure if were going ok?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by RubyJeansmom+Jun 10 2005, 04:54 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-jeanette
@Jun 10 2005, 10:00 AM

Thanks for your help

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=71384
I have a few "ifs' here but I would like to help "if" it works out....
We may be going to Mexico for the 4th but "if" it doesn't work out (we should know by tonight) --and 'if" we could get out babies together before the 4th to see if they get along-I wouldn't mind watching Scrappy for you. Of course I know you'd want to come check out my house and me and Ruby too....I live in Chino--not to far from you. Let me know if your interested and I can find out tonight for sure if were going ok?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=71429
[/B][/QUOTE]

Thank you so much for offering i am very interested, Keep me updated.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Ok I will get back to you as soon as I can--I'm really hoping tonight. An if were staying home-we can make plans for you to come out and check things out and our dogs can meet! I would love for Ruby to have someone to play with!!!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
LOL!!! i soo wanted to offer---cuz i love maltese.

but i cant

1 - 8 of 8 Posts