Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i love playing with my ball !! :wub: and i dont mind one bit that its pink :blush: thanks bisou for my japanese treat ball !!! muahh

Attachments

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks ladies and yes he does !! as soon as he figured out the treats were in there ... lol he loves it .. i think its the cutest thing ... :)

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:HistericalSmiley:dolce always has his long tongue hanging out when hes excited .. lmaoo he was savoring those treats falling out of there ... :HistericalSmiley:
He's too cute with his little tongue hanging out!!!

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
Dolce your cute little pink tongue is almost as long as you are:HistericalSmiley:he's so cute:wub: I loved the pictures of him checking out his ball, give that littleman kisses from awntie:heart::smootch:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks! dolce sends lots of licks with his pink tongue to all his aunties :) :wub:
Dolce your cute little pink tongue is almost as long as you are:HistericalSmiley:he's so cute:wub: I loved the pictures of him checking out his ball, give that littleman kisses from awntie:heart::smootch:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
he doesnt really but he thinks alot of the girls here are beeeeautiful.. he thinks bisou is exquisite , he told me soo ...

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
Dolce looks like hes having so much fun with his new ball!!:chili:
Andrea and Bisou are just so sweet!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts