Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi to all my wittle cuzzins and fwiends... im just saying hi. today is my big brother's damian 3rd bday and we gonna get him a cake. im gonna twake awot of pwics w him today and mommy will share tommowow.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Hi Dolce. We haven't seen enough of you lately. Know your mom's probably been busy. We wanted to wish your brother a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY . We hope you enjoy his party.:chili:

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Hi, Dolce. Oh boy, a birthday party! Can't wait to see the pics. I sure wish I could kiss that sweet little head of yours.....:wub: You are so adorable...:blush:
Have fun, sweet boy!!:chili:

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Dolce darling!!!! I miss seeing new pics of you! I have a feeling you are on birthday patrol for your big brother! Have fun!!!!

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
That's a cute pic of you, Dolce! Where ya been?
Happy birthday to your big brother! Don't eat too much cake!

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Dolce looks a little unhappy that it's not HIS birthday tomorrow - don't forget to spoil the little brother just a bit as well! :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY to BIG BROTHER!!!!

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Dolce

LOTS of kisses for you and enjoy!!!!!!!!:aktion033::aktion033::aktion033:

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
hi to all my wittle cuzzins and fwiends... im just saying hi. today is my big brother's damian 3rd bday and we gonna get him a cake. im gonna twake awot of pwics w him today and mommy will share tommowow.

Oh there you are dear sweet Dolce. You are the cutest thing ever :wub: and Happy Birthday to your big brother Damian :wub: Enjoy the cake and all the fun and can't wait to see pics :chili::chili:

Dolce you are a little dollbaby :wub:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Happy birthday to your big brother!! :D
You look so cute Dolce, I look forward to seeing pictures of you tmr :D

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
There you are!!!! :wub::wub: We have missed seeing you, cutie pie! Have a wonderful time at the Birthday party and hope you get some cake. Happy Birthday to your big brother! :chili:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts