Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
are you copying and pasting from your computer (file location -picture- from your C drive)? That wont work.

What you need to copy is your picture's direct URL.

To get a picture URL, first you gotta upload the picture that you wanna make it appear here in an image hosting site from your computer (example: Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket). When you upload there, you will have a URL for each picture you uploaded. Copy the URL of the image, then do exactly what you did here. I can see that you clicked on insert image because I am seeing the
code - so that exactly right and what you need to do (except that you gotta copy the image's URL and not the file's location in your drive)

I hope we get to see your cute Dolce

hugs
Kat

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
You can upload directly from your computer with the new forum. Or do you still have to be an SMC member?

I just go to manage attachments under the post I've written and upload the pictures I want.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok lets see if these two work now< the pics look a bit fuzzy they r from my blackberry .

Attachments

·
Registered
847 Posts
aww his coat is getting longer! he's growing up! :wub: i have a special attachment to all of the pups that the little group of us got within a week or so of each other...i feel like we're all in this together :) dolce's one of them!

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
ok lets see if these two work now< the pics look a bit fuzzy they r from my blackberry .

Dolce is Belissima :wub: :wub: :wub: am glad you figured it out . . now we need tons of more pics of her . .she is too gorgeous you need to share her beauty with the rest of us :aktion033:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dolce is Belissima :wub: :wub: :wub: am glad you figured it out . . now we need tons of more pics of her . .she is too gorgeous you need to share her beauty with the rest of us :aktion033:
dolce is a boy hehehe :D and thank u !!!! i have some more pics on the phot gallery , go check them out , comments make me happy ! :wub:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
tongue , shot , notice the clip holding his bangs back .lol

Attachments

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Dolce is adorable! Great pictures, Liza!

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Awwww Dolce is so handsome!! His whittle face reminds me of Delilah's! Happy 5 months little man!

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Yeah...........its the Sept/Oct 2009 bunch........we need a name for them all

and a list

Feel free to add to the list if you have a Malt born last fall-
Chalex has Preston and he was born in Sept
I have Twinkle Sept 16

1 - 20 of 27 Posts