Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dolce loved his pressies... he says thank u mucho ,.. :wub:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
:cheer: Happy 1st Birthday Dolce!!!! :cheer: Dolce, you look stunning strutting the runway for us! :chili: So many fun prezzies, lucky you! :wub:You look great in your new shirts! Those jeans are super cool, Dolce. You are one stylin' dude! :rochard:I love the photo of you giving mommy kisses. :wub::wub::wub: Tell mommy that photo needs to be framed and that I love her ring she's wearing....very pretty. Dolce, you look sooo cute! So glad you had such a wonderful Birthday.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
suzi thank u soo much !!! but thats not me thats my daughter shanty.
:cheer: Happy 1st Birthday Dolce!!!! :cheer: Dolce, you look stunning strutting the runway for us! :chili: So many fun prezzies, lucky you! :wub:You look great in your new shirts! Those jeans are super cool, Dolce. You are one stylin' dude! :rochard:I love the photo of you giving mommy kisses. :wub::wub::wub: Tell mommy that photo needs to be framed and that I love her ring she's wearing....very pretty. Dolce, you look sooo cute! So glad you had such a wonderful Birthday.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i love them too n i think dolce loved them too , i could tell he felt like a big boy .. he told me to tell aolani he felt cool .

i took him outside for a walk and he got soo much attention , he was loving it !

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it his !! he loves giving kissies. im just sad it came out a lil blurry!

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Happy 1st Birthday sweet Dolce!

:partytime:

I love the pretty presies from Edith and Aolani, that's so sweet and thoughtful of them!
Dolce looks gorgeous in the jeans, priceless!!! :aktion033:

Alexandra :wub:

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
OMG! I love it! That big looks huge next to him, he's so tiny. The small would have looked cool on him too for the baggy look, but it would have been too big around his waist and we wouldn't want yet another male walking around with his pants falling off LOL! So the straight leg for Dolce it is :) I'm glad he liked his prezzies and Aolani agrees, Dolce looks too cool for school.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol , he looks adorable edith , he loved all his pressies , and the little sausage thingy ooo he was twirling n twirling for that he loved that ,, and the pants are fine .. they already fit him big on the waist lol !!! and i told the girls im going to take them to the cleaners to get a little stich on the legs cause his foot kept coming out lmao. dolce needs to gain some weight .. but we loved it !! he looked adorable .. QUOTE=Johita;1843523]OMG! I love it! That bag looks huge next to him, he's so tiny. The small would have looked cool on him too for the baggy look, but it would have been too big around his waist and we wouldn't want yet another male walking around with his pants falling off LOL! So the straight leg for Dolce it is :) I'm glad he liked his prezzies and Aolani agrees, Dolce looks too cool for school.[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
I love the KISSIE picture!!! and Dolce looks AWESOME in his cool new clothes :D :D Aolani has good taste in presents and clothes ;)

Happy birthday again sweet Dolce!

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
OMG! I love it! That big looks huge next to him, he's so tiny. The small would have looked cool on him too for the baggy look, but it would have been too big around his waist and we wouldn't want yet another male walking around with his pants falling off LOL! So the straight leg for Dolce it is :) I'm glad he liked his prezzies and Aolani agrees, Dolce looks too cool for school.
Yup, we don't want to have to get the guy from American Idol singing "Pants on the Ground" to little Dolce. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: How cute Dolce looks. He is so tiny. :wub: Great clothes Edith.

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
I just adore Dolce's little face. Is he not the cutest?! OMG love him!

What wonderful gifts from Edith and Aolani! Those jeans are super stylish! And I love the pic of Dolce kissing his mama! Total "awww" moment!

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Happy belated birthday, Dolce!!! Pics are too cute, and that was very sweet of Aolani and his mommy. Hope you had an awesome day with lots and lots of treats!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts