Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thanks so much Tammy , Benny & Emma . You were the perfect SS. dolce recieved his package a lil while ago and was soo soo excited. everything was so perfect and so nicely wrapped! He recieved a beautiful tiffany blue and brown dish, w/ the word prince , and dolce couldnt be happier , he recieved a green turtle , a blue santa doggie and a green and black stuffed ball which he loved , she paid so much attention to his fav colors and his likes . She got him treats his favorite!! A beautiful card , A pic of
B&E and a wooden malt!!!! We were both soo happy , i was as excited as him of course we couldnt wait til Christmas ! I took lots of pics , which hopefully i will load later on today as my computer is soooo slow n keeps crashing..

He sends auntie Tammy lots of kissies and sends Emma a huge wet puppy lick :p and lots of paws for Benny. He loved everything and his fav The flossie !!! his very first !!! thank u soo soo much !!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Yea Dolce .:chili::chili: Sounds like you got some really cool presents.:thumbsup: Doesn't Auntie Tammy have the best taste in gifts? And I love that you got one of her grandfather's wooden Malts. That's the most special because it was made with love.:wub: Can't wait to see pix.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will post my pics tomm. Because um having an issue. Unless someone is willing to post for me :) I'll gladly email. I tried to upload from my iPhone n it doesn't let me. And my home pc is not cooperating.

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
YEAH!!!!!! So happy Dolce loves everything!!!!! His first flossie?! OH MY!!!! There's no going back after he has one. I'm just warning ya LOL!!! We were super excited when we got our two buddy assignments this year. We had 2 very special malts to spoil. Enjoy and can't wait to see Dolce with all his goodies!!!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i just noticed this!! tammy he loves that flossy n the toys too !!!! n woody benny well i love him.. i hv him right on my tv stand n i look at him all day!! u were an awesome ss buddie:wub:
YEAH!!!!!! So happy Dolce loves everything!!!!! His first flossie?! OH MY!!!! There's no going back after he has one. I'm just warning ya LOL!!! We were super excited when we got our two buddy assignments this year. We had 2 very special malts to spoil. Enjoy and can't wait to see Dolce with all his goodies!!!

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Sounds like Dolce had fun opening his presents...can't wait to see pics.:chili:

thanks so much Tammy , Benny & Emma . You were the perfect SS. dolce recieved his package a lil while ago and was soo soo excited. everything was so perfect and so nicely wrapped! He recieved a beautiful tiffany blue and brown dish, w/ the word prince , and dolce couldnt be happier , he recieved a green turtle , a blue santa doggie and a green and black stuffed ball which he loved , she paid so much attention to his fav colors and his likes . She got him treats his favorite!! A beautiful card , A pic of
B&E and a wooden malt!!!! We were both soo happy , i was as excited as him of course we couldnt wait til Christmas ! I took lots of pics , which hopefully i will load later on today as my computer is soooo slow n keeps crashing..

He sends auntie Tammy lots of kissies and sends Emma a huge wet puppy lick :p and lots of paws for Benny. He loved everything and his fav The flossie !!! his very first !!! thank u soo soo much !!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts