Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some new ones , excuse his homemade hair trim , as he had quite a few matts that i had to cut off :( but he seemed happy n clean ... i have decided he will get his first official cut for his first bday next month !

Attachments

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Aww what a cutie! Dolce is around the same age as Bailey...well, I'm not 100% sure of Bailey's age but when I adopted him the vet thought he was around 5 months old, which would make him 11 months old now. I am planning on celebrating his first birthday in October too! What do you have planned for Dolce?

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
annie look at his poor legs n his beard is not trimmed right , he moves too much , he refuses to cooperate... lol

well me n dolce are both libras .!! :) my bday is on the 9th n his on the 12th :)
im planning on making him a little party .. not sure if hes gonna have doggie friends there yet , but i will definitely make him a celebration :)

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Awwww, I love the photos of Dolce and your little boy, so sweet. I can't wait for Birthday party photos! I think Dolce looks adorable, he's a puppy and allowed to be a wiggle worm during hair cuts. :p

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Happy 11-month Birthday Dolce!! :wub:

HUGz! Jules

·
Registered
936 Posts
Awww... happy 11th month-day, Dolce! :wub::wub: He looks so sweet! And his mommy and big brother are beautiful, too! What a great-looking family! :tender:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Dolce - :dothewave:Happy 11th month birthday, you don't look a day over your 10th. :wub::wub:You just look adorable and that long tongue of yours is so cute. He must give you a sponge bath with his kisses.:)
Liza - so funny that Dolce's birthday is October 12th. That's the day I got Tyler.:chili::chili: so it's a special date for us too.:Happy_Dance: What would I have ever done without that day?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts