Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Happy Birfday Dolce!!!! I hope you had a great day filled with lots of hugs and tons of yummy treats!! :thumbsup:

Slurps and wags, Poppy

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thank u girls .. umm i think i made a mistake correct me if im wrong , when u count ur fluffs months do u go by weeks or the actual date . like dolce was born oct 12 , based on weeks yesterday he was 24 weeks which would make him 6 months right , or like my daughter said his 6 months isnt technically til april 12th ?:unsure::confused:

·
Premium Member
5,462 Posts
thank u girls .. umm i think i made a mistake correct me if im wrong , when u count ur fluffs months do u go by weeks or the actual date . like dolce was born oct 12 , based on weeks yesterday he was 24 weeks which would make him 6 months right , or like my daughter said his 6 months isnt technically til april 12th ?:unsure::confused:

yeah, its counted on the date lol.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:blush:well oops ok sorry hes not 6 months yet .. i feel like an idiot , math is definitely not my thing.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Liza, you crack me up .... we are both on the same page here. B)

I actually wrote out Poppy's age in weeks for his first year, kind of in a spreadsheet. But, when I'd look at it, and when looking at 'weeks' he would be 24 weeks old on April 12th. Which in my mind meant he should be 6 months old on April 12th.

But, when I get on further in the year ... when looking at the weeks (for example), he would be 44 weeks old on Sept. 6th, which would mean that he'd be 11 months old.

But, but, but ... he was born on November 2nd! How could he be 11 months old on Sept. 6th? :w00t:

I had to have my mom explain it to me .... and now I go by his birthday of November 2nd, and do not count weeks any more. It has something to do with the fact that some months are longer or shorter than other months ... but that's about as technical as I can get on the subject. :HistericalSmiley:

HUGz! Jules

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Liza, you crack me up .... we are both on the same page here. B)

I actually wrote out Poppy's age in weeks for his first year, kind of in a spreadsheet. But, when I'd look at it, and when looking at 'weeks' he would be 24 weeks old on April 12th. Which in my mind meant he should be 6 months old on April 12th.

But, when I get on further in the year ... when looking at the weeks (for example), he would be 44 weeks old on Sept. 6th, which would mean that he'd be 11 months old.

But, but, but ... he was born on November 2nd! How could he be 11 months old on Sept. 6th? :w00t:

I had to have my mom explain it to me .... and now I go by his birthday of November 2nd, and do not count weeks any more. It has something to do with the fact that some months are longer or shorter than other months ... but that's about as technical as I can get on the subject. :HistericalSmiley:

HUGz! Jules
isnt that terrible , MATH is so not my thing .. my daughter was like " ma , how can he be six months if its not the 12 yet ? " and i was stumped like uhhh ...

:smilie_tischkante:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts