Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shutterfly | View share

had to upload them like this , cause i couldnt upload the regular way , u do not need to sign up for anything just view pics. hope you enjoy 1 again Tammy, Benny & emma you were great ! :aktion033:

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Tammy, Benny and Emma you did a great job picking out presents for our Dolce boy! He looks pretty darn excited with everything you picked. Great job! :)

Shutterfly | View share

had to upload them like this , cause i couldnt upload the regular way , u do not need to sign up for anything just view pics. hope you enjoy 1 again Tammy, Benny & emma you were great ! :aktion033:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Great gifts and pictures of little Dolce! :wub:
I really love that little mini Benny.
Tammy, Benny and Emma did a great job. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Dolce, (or should I call you Prince Dolce) you look like you were having a very Merry Christmas already with all those neat presents. :chili::chili: You look so cute especially in you picture next to "Woody." What a great name for him:) And I know you're loving the flossie and treats. Don't you just love that wrapping paper? :aktion033: You must have been a very good boy this year. Now take care of mommy and help make her better real fast.:hugging: Tammy, you, Ben and Emma are such great gift givers.:wub:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
OMGoodness, what thoughtful, kind gifts.

Lisa, I LOVE the fact that you included the pictures - I do believe that folks work very hard at selecting gifts for their SS Buddies -the pictures, make us all a small part, of the gift giving.

Tammy, oh Tammy - you have such amazing taste! I love everything that you so lovingly selected for Dolce - Dolce walking away with the Flossie, is priceless! You made that little guy very happy! You're a doll!

~Allie

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I loved the pics too , i took soo many , those werejust a few .. Lol they were wonderful all the pressies and he really was happy ! Tammy , b&e u rock !

·
Premium Member
6,092 Posts
He actually did open his pressies. What a clever boy!:chili::chili: Cool stuff you got there, Dolce. Love your new Maltese!:wub:

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
I like how Dolce & "Woody" both have matching sticking out tongues!
And the Prince bowl is very nice! :)
I'll bet he's loving that Flossie!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes we got a mini Benny n it is the cutest thing ever. Tammy was so sweet !

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
OMG LIZA!!!! I have a smile on my face right now. Seeing how happy Dolce was with all his gifts!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I read your questionairre I couldn't tell if Dolce liked flossies or didn't. So I emailed Lynn b/c I had bought one for Dolce. Boy am I glad I included it in the package.....that flossie seemed to be his favorite! That and the mini Benny or should I say Woody!!! Great name!!! Enjoy everything. We were so happy when we found out we had you and Dolce this year....I've always adored you both!
xoxoxoxo

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
tammy do u not see the huge grin on dolce's face ?! he loved everything n me i was like a lil kid in a candy store. everything was picked out so lovingly and the mini benny!! the precious dish , that flossie made him so happy!! the green turtle , everything , oh n that green stuffed ball his fav too !! he plays with it alot.. everything was awesome! We adore you n ur fluffs too !! :wub:
OMG LIZA!!!! I have a smile on my face right now. Seeing how happy Dolce was with all his gifts!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I read your questionairre I couldn't tell if Dolce liked flossies or didn't. So I emailed Lynn b/c I had bought one for Dolce. Boy am I glad I included it in the package.....that flossie seemed to be his favorite! That and the mini Benny or should I say Woody!!! Great name!!! Enjoy everything. We were so happy when we found out we had you and Dolce this year....I've always adored you both!
xoxoxoxo

·
Premium Member
3,393 Posts
What a stash! Tammy did a great job picking out presents. I love that bowl, so pretty. And, Dolce was honored with one of the wooden Bennys. How special is that!

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
awwww, i love all the pressies that little Dolce received!!:wub: those are the cutest pics Liza!! Tammy, Benny, and Emma are really the sweetest!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts