1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$10 from 100 members !
Click to donate $10
http://www.americanmaltese.org/ama_rescue_donation.htm

This is a continuation of a previous thread.
http://spoiledmaltese.com/forum/55-rescues/110591-idea-ama-theyre-still-winner-our-eyes.html

we're trying to raise money for the AMA rescue since we couldn't get Edie some help through voting. Voting in the shelter challenge threads is important,we should all do it. This is SM's way to make a Merry christmas happen for fluffs.

Give them their own dark horse prize since they do so much hard work!

If we could all just send them,even $5 or $10 ,it would help a lot. Especially if we could do it in large numbers. If we could get 100 members to send $10,that's the $1000 they could have gotten.

California is getting hit w/ rains and flooding,I would imagine more fluffs could be left homeless.

$10 from 100 members !
Click to donate $10
http://www.americanmaltese.org/ama_rescue_donation.htm

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Bump! We donated yesterday too.....

Also please check with your company or your spouse's company to see if they match donations- many companies do with a receipt of your donation!

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I did a renaming post to get people to click on it. The first post had a terrible name I think,wasn't effective so I created another one in case Yung or a mod could't rename it.

Thanks everyone that's donated ,it will mean so much for fluffies, I'm sure we're over halfway,Edie will update us I'm sure.

How we doing Edie?

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah! I knew we would be over half way,just a few more! It's going to be a happy holidays for some lucky fluffies!

·
Registered
245 Posts
I feel All Warm and Fuzzy

Edie, I have to admit that your update made me a bit teary eyed! Gosh, what a big baby I am! :crying: It is just so heartwarming to see how much good a group of people can do in such a short amount of time when we all work together. If everyone does a little, it all adds up! I am so proud to be able to share in the love of our sweet fluffs with such amazing people. Bless you all! :grouphug:

Found the new thread and we now have $631.00 in the Christmas donation fund. Bless you all

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Wow, we're raised a nice amount ... I hope we can get to $1,000!! :prayer:

I found a work-around for the fact that there is no place to put in a little note in the donate area on PayPal .... I added a new address and put the info there with my SM name, etc., since my address won't be needed in this case. PayPal allows for a lot of different name/address combos.

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I can't wait to see it hit $1000!
I think she'll know since it's right at this time...I hope anyway.
This is so exciting.

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks so much Kat,it means so much to fluffs who don't have furever homes...yet.
I just could sit back and take defeat knowing it's all year round for Edie and Deb and so many who pull fluffs out of shelters,foster and care for them and find them homes.
Heartbreak knows no holiday.
I know we're going to get that $1000,maybe more to AMA.

Happy Christmas Eve everyone!
Hugs!

·
Premium Member
2,493 Posts
Edie, I have to admit that your update made me a bit teary eyed! Gosh, what a big baby I am! :crying: It is just so heartwarming to see how much good a group of people can do in such a short amount of time when we all work together. If everyone does a little, it all adds up! I am so proud to be able to share in the love of our sweet fluffs with such amazing people. Bless you all! :grouphug:

I felt the same way when i read this new thread! You said it perfectly!!!:wub:

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I felt the same way too. It's good to know so many good people can get together with just a small donation for $10. It doesn't take much but it adds up to so much for fluffs!
Hugs everyone.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Michele - I contributed yesterday and posted on Facebook now asking people to answer this christmas wish:) I think we can make it!:chili:

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks so much.I put a link on my Facebook too,I know we can make it ,I have a feeling we're really close. Of all the helplessness we feel during the holidays,wantign to do something special for some one or some fluff,this is a small thing we can do as a group. I figure it's the cost of a coffee and a danish at Starbucks,to give to AMA.
I know we all give little bits here and there whenever a fluff needs surgery.
I just feel like w/ all the bad weather happening in California right now,a little extra is needed.
I love that SM is stepping up to the plate,as I knew we all would.

Hugs and can't wait for the totals!

1 - 20 of 72 Posts