Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have send everyone an email with their partners. I ask that you send me a ryply simply saying that you got the info and everything is clear.

FINALLY DONE. I would like to thank my boyfriend for coming up with a genius matching system i could have not done it without him. Really!!!!!

Hope everyone enjoys their gifts;)

With any questions, you can always email me.

Ania.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Got it, thanks much, I think based on the previous email's the price limits are $10-15 correct me if I am wrong... Yahoo, can't wait to begin shopping-I know who I have---yeahhhhhh, it will be so fun.

·
Registered
323 Posts
We have proposed a gift exchange and most here like the idea very much.

Let's keep the budget around $10-$15.

Here is the topic that had the price limit, so I guess I wasn't off the mark,,,,

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
for those of you who didnt get an email let me know. Did you want to participate in the gift echange. ???

Ania.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
i'm having a price issue... haha... everything i find that is cute is more than $15!!
Can we spend more than $15? or does anyone have any cheeper web sites for apparel? I dont like what petmart has or petedge... i want something cute! MAnnnnn i have expensive taste!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
so people who have two dogs, we'll be spending between $20-$30?

thats totally fine with me.
just want to make sure everyone is fine with that.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
i agree with kodie. i sorta wanted to buy something a little more expensive.
i have to treat your babies like i'd treat mine!

·
Registered
323 Posts
I think one of the threads I read said $10-15 but it was up to you??? I know I will never be able to stay within that boundary. My husband laughs that when I go to the pet store I become crazed
or possessed or something, since I can't seem to leave there for under $100 each time :eek: . But hey we have not skin kids so why not right.....(he really does not care, he spoils them as much as me??? he just likes to talk
)

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi guys,

The budget is whatever you make it. I went crazy as well... and i still want to go and get more. I love giving gifts...probably more than receiving.

Just dont be dissapointed if you buy someone a gorgeogus gift and receive something worth 10, 15 dollars. I know i wont mind....ha ha

Ania.

ps. I also have two dogs, mini and frosty. Unfortunatly only one of them was able to get in the game. We were one doggie short. Instead of counting myself for the double gift i had to do it for only one;(

Maybe there is someone who still wants to get in the game??? Or someone who had one dog wants to do it again.... i love giving gifts;) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ania.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So they get there on time.. before holidays... i quess

Its really up to you. NO MORE RULES!!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
LOL, ok, just so all of you know, i'm going to be buying for 2 dogs(i'm not saying who
) and i'm thinking that i'll keep everything to under $50. i really want to get a good gift.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts