Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just brought in both the Junior Pyramid and the Cat Pyramid from Nina Ottosson and after looking at them both, decided the Cat Pyramid might be the better choice for Jett and Callie. As you can see from these videos, Jett prefers to observe. lol

Just click on the pics and it will take you to photobucket to view it as a video. ;)

I actually think Callie would do alright with the Junior Pyramid as well.

Nina Ottosson Cat Pyramid

Nina Ottosson Dog Pyramid Jr.

For the treats, I used Dog Chewz NYC Toy Temptations. You can break them in half to make it easier or leave them whole for more of a challenge. They come in 4 flavors, Carob Cheesecake, Pizza Mutt, Apple Cheddar, and Chicken Parmesan. They've been written about in the Whole Dog Journal Twice now for being a low calorie healthy treat.

Toy Temptations

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
That is just too cute, i loved it when you told Callie that she needed to turn around because of a bad angle she turned around and her little dance was too cute. Poor little Jett all he could do was watch.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
How adorable Crystal!!! I love the last one when Callie is on
her hind legs. Jett is such the gentlemen letting Callie
play. Also I need to get that outfit for Alving. Do
you still have is measurements?

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
That's such a cute video of Jett & Callie. Is the cat pyramid the same size as the dog pyramid jr.? I like that you can see inside the cat toy.

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
Crystal looking at Jett and Callie made me think how much they remind me of skin kids:wub: all dressed up and playing:tender: at the end when Callie did her happy dance was just precious:wub:

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
They're so sweet Crystal. I liked how Jett looked whenver you said his name and Callie's tail wagged whenever she heard her name...but she wasn't going to look away from that toy. And something about Callie's back legs looked so cute...loved the bow.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
The stills were cute but the video -- so great! I just love little Callie playing and turning around when you suggested it wasn't a good angle. :HistericalSmiley: The pyramid really keeps them (or should I say her) busy. I really wish Tyler was treat driven and would go for something like that but I don't think so. Jett needs his very own obviously. I can see around them that they don't have any other toys. :whistle: Thanks for sharing the video. :wub:

·
Premium Member
2,077 Posts
Ok I'm going to pull a Crystal :

SQUEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!!

I love those little angels! Callie just loves that toy! I think you need another one for Jett he wanted to check it out but she was enjoying so much he didn't want to bother her. Such a gentleman.

Callie is looking so pretty, her hair is growing in very nicely and her little dance is just too cute!! She loves her momma so much!

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How adorable Crystal!!! I love the last one when Callie is on
her hind legs. Jett is such the gentlemen letting Callie
play. Also I need to get that outfit for Alving. Do
you still have is measurements?
Oh no....shoot! I didn't save either of your babies measurements. I will now if you send them to me again. :thumbsup:

That's such a cute video of Jett & Callie. Is the cat pyramid the same size as the dog pyramid jr.? I like that you can see inside the cat toy.
The Cat Pyramid is smaller then the Junior Pyramid. It's about 3" tall and the Junior Pyramid is about 4" tall. The Cat Pyramid is not as big around either.

OMG how cute is that! Callie is soooo smart and she's picking up english so well :) And how nice of Jett to let her enjoy the toy. Is Zoe getting along better with Callie? Would love to see the three of them play.
Oh, so cute!!! Jett is the smart one...letting Callie do all the work and waiting for the treats to fall out. LOL
lol...Jett always lets others do the work on the really challenging puzzle toys. :blush:

Zoe and Callie are doing really well together. They will never be great buddies like Jett and Callie are and will never play together. And I think I'm ok with that since Zoe is really large for a Maltese. She and Jett do a lot of games of Tag and Callie runs along. But I really doubt it will ever be more then that. Zoe's 6 1/2 now so I'm just glad Callie's puppy behavior isn't obnoxious to her.:HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
They are so precious Crystal. Lovely to see them on video, shows there personalities really well. ;) adorable. Callie certainly seems to love her toy.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts