Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Or when you are busy with your kids/paying etc. at the grocery store and the take out boy puts your bread or bananas or other fruit in with canned goods-

Or worse yet...your husband loads the groceries in the back of the car and puts the bread or bananas on the bottom

Or...your cat...who LOVES bread...gets into the fresh sack of bread before you can get all the groceries into the house and unloaded?

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
or when your inlaws come over (who arent used to having pets) and put food items like beagles on the floor and you pets get into them before you notice.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by LadyMontava@Oct 17 2004, 10:21 AM
or when your inlaws come over (who arent used to having pets) and put food items like beagles on the floor and you pets get into them before you notice.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=12209
[/QUOTE]

"beagles"

That is a funny typo... :lol: I am sure you meant "bagles"...but being a dog forum...it was a funny oops...

Yes, that would be embarrassing...especially being "in-laws" :ph34r:

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
opps i knew when i typed it i was going to do that

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by LadyMontava@Oct 17 2004, 11:12 AM
opps i knew when i typed it i was going to do that 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=12214
[/QUOTE]

No big deal..I hardly ever proof what i have written on here...there is no telling what typos I send out...it wouldn't have been as funny if it had not been a dog typo... :D

J

·
0 Posts
I hate it when I buy a tomato...looks all red on the outside and smells great but when you get home and cut the tomato it is all white inside with no flavor to it at all!

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I've got a million "don't you hate it whens" but here's my peeve lately.. I hate it when people say "hello" while they are in the middle of a sentence when they are talking on the phone.. That drives me nuts!! They'll be in the middle of giving me their phone numbers and stop and say "hello, hello" when clearly I'm there and taking their information. Drives me up the wall!! <_<

Grocery related, I hate it when I go specifically to buy stuff for a recipe and get home and realize I forgot one crucial ingredient.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Originally posted by Mystify79@Oct 17 2004, 03:55 PM
I've got a million "don't you hate it whens" but here's my peeve lately.. I hate it when people say "hello" while they are in the middle of a sentence when they are talking on the phone.. That drives me nuts!!  They'll be in the middle of giving me their phone numbers and stop and say "hello, hello" when clearly I'm there and taking their information.  Drives me up the wall!! <_<

Grocery related, I hate it when I go specifically to buy stuff for a recipe and get home and realize I forgot one crucial ingredient.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=12252
[/QUOTE]

i agree with you Mystify about the phone thing...it drives me crazy too ! i get so confused !!

also when I am on the phone someobdy next to me keeps talking to me WHEN IM ON THE PHONE !!
i cant do two things at the same time so that really irritates me..

also grocery related, ive been writing down a list to buy stuff for the next time i go groceryshopping,but when i finally get there , i didnt bring the list...so i try and remember all the stuff i wrote down but when i come back home, i forgot all the really important ones

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by mee+Oct 17 2004, 01:41 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Mystify79
@Oct 17 2004, 03:55 PM
I've got a million "don't you hate it whens" but here's my peeve lately.. I hate it when people say "hello" while they are in the middle of a sentence when they are talking on the phone.. That drives me nuts!!  They'll be in the middle of giving me their phone numbers and stop and say "hello, hello" when clearly I'm there and taking their information.  Drives me up the wall!! <_<

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=12252
i agree with you Mystify about the phone thing...it drives me crazy too ! i get so confused !!

also when I am on the phone someobdy next to me keeps talking to me WHEN IM ON THE PHONE !!
i cant do two things at the same time so that really irritates me..

also grocery related, ive been writing down a list to buy stuff for the next time i go groceryshopping,but when i finally get there , i didnt bring the list...so i try and remember all the stuff i wrote down but when i come back home, i forgot all the really important ones

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=12259
[/B][/QUOTE]

Mee, I forget the list all of the time!!! :lol: I hate it so much!!!

~Elegant

·
Registered
707 Posts
Last night my boyfriend and I went to a restaurant for a specific plate that we both love and of coruse they were all out of that one. Then we asked for a different dish and again they were out of that one too. I almost walked out and went some where else but we just stayed and picked option 3

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
i hate it when people dont discipline their children. all they say is "dont act silly" "please be quiet".....i'd rather that the person hit the kid really quick and get it over with!

or when people talk at the movies.

bad drivers

there's a long list...i just cant think now. lol.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
I hate it when I think I know what I'm talking about (like that.. "You are WRONG, I know what I'm talking about) and then you find out your wrong... This happened the other night with my boyfriend and I. I am trying to pick out a new car when for when my lease is up and I decided on one, and he was like you can't get that car in that color, it only comes in the (some other version of the car) and I was like YES I CAN, I did it online.
No you can't.
Yes I can.
No you can't.
Yes I can...in fact I will show you... :eek:

and there I was looking like a big a&$ when he was right... GRRRR I just hate that.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by doctorcathy@Oct 18 2004, 01:28 PM
i hate it when people dont discipline their children.  all they say is "dont act silly" "please be quiet".....i'd rather that the person hit the kid really quick and get it over with!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=12392
[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly until I had kids...for real...I love my skin kids more than life itself...and the last thing I want is for them to act like heathens/brats...but you REALLY never know what they are going to do...or when they are going to do it...and to be honest...as much as I want to...you really have to be careful hitting or spanking your kids in public anymore...it is sad. So, I am probably one of those moms that you are talking about...standing in the grocery line/walmart line...in the grocery aisle etc. But, my kids DO get it when we get in the van or get home. Usually they either get a spanking or grounding from something or both...but many times it is just not worth getting into all that in the stores etc. Usually, even if they know they were wrong...they end up squalling and bawling b/c of their imminent spanking or grounding...which would cause even MORE of a commotion in the store...so I save it until it is just us...spare the people around us of THAT scene. My son is just now getting to the point where he gets/understands that his actions truly have consequences-and he accepts it pretty well usually...he knows he deserves it. Emily is not there yet...bless her heart.
Anyway...the sad thing is...in comparison to other children...mine are angels...kids are just kids...unpredictable/unexplainable/etc....I wish they were angels all the time...but then my life would be VERY boring...

So, next time I am telling my kids to "not act silly"-or "please be quiet" in public-I will look around to see whose nerves we are getting on... :D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts