Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dora's Secret Santa is.....(drumroll)....MAGGIEH!! Thank you SOOOO much Maggie!! Dora and I had a great time opening the presents and my husband played photographer so I have plenty of pics to show off!

First, there is the discovery of something yummy and cardboard under the tree...

Attachments

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Part Two!

Dora knew which present to go for first....a BIG Himalayan dog chew!! I almost couldn't get her interested in her other presents after that, and I didn't even take it out of the package! But I got her to help open a Buddy Ball, and she was NOT interested in a brush (see that face? NOOO MOMMA NO BRUSHIN!) but she liked the "Koko Chewnel" perfume bottle soooo much she even left the Himalayan chew alone! Great success!

Attachments

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here are some pics of Dora playing with her new presents. She of course didn't care one bit about the buddy ball until it had treats in it, but she did love the perfume bottle (so did I! That is too cute!!) The first two pics are her begging for the buddy ball with the treats in it. :) And she discovered that the brush was good because it came with a delicious plastic case! But I took it away pretty quick. Just like a kid, more interested in the box stuff comes in. :)

Thanks again Maggie!! We LOVE everything!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
:wub:Dora in her jammies:tender: how cute is that, well Miss Dora looks like you had been a very good girl. She's so cute
Great gifts Maggie

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
April -- both you and Dora look adorable in the pics!!!! She sure looks like she's having fun with her new toys and chewie. And yes -- they seem to LOVE the paper and wrappings -- sometimes more than the gifts (just like skin kids).

Love the reveal and love Dora in her pjs. :)

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
I just love, love, love, your pics, April!:wub: I love your name, too!:HistericalSmiley: Great reveal! My favorite pic is of you and Dora together by the tree where she is wearing her cute jammies and you both are opening the box together. In fact, I have just awarded you best SM Secret Santa 2010 photo. To me this photo sums up Secret Santa here on SM!!! :chili::chili::chili:Merry Christmas!!!

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Mommy and furdaughter both look so happy!!!! Maggie and her girls did a phenomenal job picking out Dora's gifts!!!!!

PS....I love Dora's pjs!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
I'm so glad Dora had fun with her SS. She got some great gifts and I loved seeing her pictures.
Good job Maggie!!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just love, love, love, your pics, April!:wub: I love your name, too!:HistericalSmiley: Great reveal! My favorite pic is of you and Dora together by the tree where she is wearing her cute jammies and you both are opening the box together. In fact, I have just awarded you best SM Secret Santa 2010 photo. To me this photo sums up Secret Santa here on SM!!! :chili::chili::chili:Merry Christmas!!!
Hooray! We win the secret Secret Santa photo contest. :HistericalSmiley:

I'm glad everyone likes the PJs! I got them for $2 at a garage sale and I think it is one of her cutest outfits. :)

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
loved the reveal pics, dora is a cutie ! loved all her gifts and her pj's . adorable ...

we need more pics of dora!
and congrats on winning best ss pic!

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
awww, Dora got such nice pressies, what a cute perfume bottle, love it!! Dora is so very cute, great reveal!!:wub:

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Great job Secret Santa-ing, Maggie!
Looks like Dora enjoyed all of her presents.

Happy Holidays, to you April & your hubby and of course to Dora.

I love the Coco Chewnel bottle!
(Must find one for Coco! ;) )

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Oh April, I see Dora got nice and spoiled as she should be, what great presents...I love seeing all the pictures of her...too cute!!!:wub:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts