Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Miss Dora had the best Christmas EVER because she got SNOW! I will put up more pictures later because I took a TON, but this is the only one I have available right now--my mom took it and just emailed it to me.

Dora says, "I spent da night at Gramma's howse and I got ta pway in da SNOW in my NEW VEST in Gramma's back yard! I wuuuuuv snow!"

Attachments

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
These are some pictures of our Christmas! Dora had a great time in the snow and seemed to like wearing her new vest too (but NOT the hood!). Me and my husband were SO excited about the snow (this is our first white Christmas that either of us can remember and I believe that it is a record snowfall for Christmas day) that we made a snowman in our side yard! And Dora got to "help" put on the face. Later that day we went to Gramma's house and Dora got a "I'm such a MalTease" shirt! Couldn't get a good picture though. Next I will post a couple of pics of her in her PJ's!!

Attachments

·
Registered
425 Posts
She sure does look like she is enjoying the snow!! I just love the pic of her "helping" to put the face on!! So cute!! So nice that you had a white Christmas!!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Dora - I'm so excited for you for your first snowy Christmas. You look like you knew just what to do - great snowman. You got some great gifts and I love you in those little pj's. Such a cute girl. :wub::wub: April, I'm so happy you had such a good time.:chili:

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Oh Dora I am glad you had such a good time at Gramma's house! What a sweet picture of you in your jammies! I bet they are all snugglie and warm.

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Dora is looking thrilled to be in the snow and chatting with that snowman. I hope she didn't steal his eyes! Love the smiley face.

·
Premium Member
17,461 Posts
Snow in Huntsville at Christmas? WOW!
She sure looks cute in the snow.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dora, your smile is warming me from here!!!! So happy you had such a lovely Christmas and it was a white one!!! :)
She is such a smiley girl! The underbite really helps. :thumbsup:

what a cute pic of Dora!! so sweet she had fun in the snow!!:wub:
I know I LOOOVE that picture! So glad my mom was out snapping pics that morning. We had to spend Christmas night at my in-laws because my parents don't have much room, but leave Dora with my parents because they're the only ones that are willing to have the dog in the house. :unsure:

Oh my goodness she is really loving that snow! You have fun sweet Dora. :wub:
If you think that looks like "enjoying the snow" you should see the videos we have! She just runs around in crazy circles!! :w00t:

She sure does look like she is enjoying the snow!! I just love the pic of her "helping" to put the face on!! So cute!! So nice that you had a white Christmas!!
Oh yes, she barked at the snowman at first but then decided he was her best friend, just like everyone else she meets. :wub:

Dora - I'm so excited for you for your first snowy Christmas. You look like you knew just what to do - great snowman. You got some great gifts and I love you in those little pj's. Such a cute girl. :wub::wub: April, I'm so happy you had such a good time.:chili:
I think my husband and I had just as much fun with the snowman as Dora did! We agreed that we hadn't built a snowman since the Blizzard of '93 (I was only 8 then!!)

Oh Dora I am glad you had such a good time at Gramma's house! What a sweet picture of you in your jammies! I bet they are all snugglie and warm.
Ohhh she had a GREAT time at Gramma's house! She was Top Dog and my mom said yesterday that her dog (80+ pound German shepherd mix) is still exhausted!

Dora is looking thrilled to be in the snow and chatting with that snowman. I hope she didn't steal his eyes! Love the smiley face.
Well ACTUALLY.....now that Mr. Snowman is melting she DID get ahold of one of his eyes yesterday!! :w00t:

Snow in Huntsville at Christmas? WOW!
She sure looks cute in the snow.
I know!! We were SO excited! :chili: It did mean we missed lunch at my mother-in-laws which my husband was really disappointed about. But it really was the biggest snow we'd seen in years and the only one we've EVER had on Christmas day. So it was very special and we did enjoy it (as you can tell! :thumbsup:)

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
aww im so glad dora got her white christmas , the snowman looks great , aww and dora just jammies look great on u !

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
aww adorable pictures!! Dora is so cute in the pj, and I like your snowman! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts