Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd share these pics of the bears and their double decker bear mobile. That's Andre my parent's Bichon in the bottom. I keep him when they're gone and he gets upset when left alone, so I decided to take him along when I go for my walks. (He does walk some but he's lazy).
Prince Perri does not allow him in his stroller, so I have to stuff him in steerage. A neighbor saw him and called him a second class citizen. :HistericalSmiley: It does look funny to see Perri regally surveying the land from his plush pillow and Andre poking his head out from the bottom. Poor little bear LOL, although he doesn't seem to mind.

Attachments

·
Registered
216 Posts
He's pretty cute for a 2nd class citizen :HistericalSmiley: They both look like they are enjoying themselves though.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Andre looks happy and content down there.:wub: I think Prince Perri is fulfilling his roll as a Prince very well.:HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Ashley - how cute is that? :wub::wub: I just love Andre peeking out from steerage. Thinking of Leonardo DiCaprio in Titanic.:HistericalSmiley: Hope that Perri isn't playing Kate Winslet's intended (the Billy Zane character).:w00t: They're just adorable.:chili:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
So cute, out for a nice day in the stroller. Let me ask you something, he would fit in there if your baby would let him. They both are darling!!!!:chili:

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes they'd both fit, but Perri doesn't like him in there with him. He was like that even as a puppy when he got his first stroller.

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
ROFL!!! :HistericalSmiley: Second class citizen? OMG, too hysterical!!!

Thanks so much for the laugh. Hey, Prince Perri, spoiled much? :innocent: Haha! Love the pics :wub::wub::wub: and your explanation!

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
awwwwwwwh!!!! Andre looks like a stuffed teddy bear:wub::wub: Are you sure he is real?

Perri is as handsome as ever:wub:

so I have to stuff him in steerage. A neighbor saw him and called him a second class citizen. :HistericalSmiley: It does look funny to see Perri regally surveying the land from his plush pillow and Andre poking his head out from the bottom. Poor little bear LOL, although he doesn't seem to mind.
AWWWH at stuffing him in the steerage. I can for sure still see that he doesn't mind at all :D love his happy looking face.

and LOOOOL at your neighbor's comment to the sight :HistericalSmiley:

I think Prince Perri is fulfilling his roll as a Prince very well.:HistericalSmiley:

:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,701 Posts
Adorable!
Just wondering why the Prince uses the stroller? Does he walk part way & get tired on long walks? or is he just "Princely?"
I am thinking of using one when/IF Kitzi has to have the surgery---is this one for people or dogs? or both?

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
So funny and cute! Perri should be the mascot for Spoiled Maltese! Ahaha!

I agree, Andre doesn't seem to mind. He seems like the happiest "second class citizen" in the world!! :HistericalSmiley:

I am thinking about getting a stroller too...:blush: Never thought I would want one...but darned, my arms are tired carrying 2 pups for 5 or 6 hours while shopping...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts