Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just noticed that all the bows I made (30+ now) I put one double prong alligator clips... :smilie_tischkante: .... without teeth!! Will they work as well or are they going to fall out of hair?

:brownbag::behindsofa:

can't believe I did that lol

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i heard about using those too, but i talked to someone else who said they prefer alligator clips. they seem to hold okay, but i haven't tried them on a dog

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They might stay in long enough for a picture, if that's what you're using them for. :)

awh! nooo!! :smilie_tischkante::smilie_tischkante::smilie_tischkante:
i have spent the last two days making bows with my friends!
:smilie_tischkante: i didn't even check to see if they would hold or not!!!

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
I have a really tiny (slightly over an inch) alligator clip I offer to my customers and it does have teeth. I think a smooth double prong alligator clip would slide out pretty easily. Thye are pretty big, too, aren't they? I use them when I make bows for my five year old granddaughter.

Band are really best for puppies anyway as barrettes are a choking hazard.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah mine are pretty big. but hey, if she can't wear them, i will! i made a few really big bows on accident and i finally got myself to make smaller ones lol. i've been putting them on bands now too :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.