Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:new_Eyecrazy: We are sooo excited/and or
. My wife and I were going to get a new pup for Christmas. Well, we met with the breeder and couldn't decide between the boy or the girl. You guessed it, they both melted our hearts
. So now, we will pick up two malts on 12/17....What a Christmas present for my wife and I. Obviously I will need much help in the future from all of you pros. We are going to name the girl "Powder-Puff" and the boy "Cotton-Ball"
Can't wait, the anticipation is mounting
We have already done some "puppy shopping" and we met a woman in the store with two Malts and she had them with her...what a coincidence or as we like to say GOD WINKED!!
So long for now..Len

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Good for you!!!!!
What a great present for the both of you!!!
I WANT ANOTHER!!!!!!

But, doing the happy dance for you!!!!!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
How great!!!!! Having two is so much fun! I think it makes it a little easier when you have to leave them alone. The worst is when you have to take one some where and the other stays home

The brother/sister relationship with puppies is really fun! Let us know how it goes. 10 more days!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
awwwwwww.... LUCKY LUCKY LUCK!! -_-

Your gonna have a blast! They such personalities when there is more than one! I wish I had a brother or sister for kodie
(his sister died
)
On a brighter note... CONGRATSSSS!!!!
CANT WAIT TO SEE PICS!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
that is wonderful...i got my parker 2 yrs ago on the 15 of dec. it was a greart time for me to get him b/c i had time to work on potty training, and he got a lot of socialization by visiting relatives. welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Congratulations!!!!! Please let us know how it goes! I too will be bringing home sisters late in December so I'd love to hear how your experience with two at once goes.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts