Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I don't believe in psychics (sp), palm readings, fortune cookies, reading futures, crystal balls, or dream intrepretators.

BUT, I have had the same dream now on at least 4 different occassions and it is killing me.

Maybe you all can give me some idea as to it's meaning.

OK....... I am in my house (the house I live in right now) and I discover that there IS an upstairs. This upstairs does not have floors in it, it's just like walking on the floor joists up in the attic, trying NOT to fall through the ceiling just below you, except for a brief "walk way" around the perimiter(sp) of the upstairs.

In the upstairs portion of the house, there is 1 bathroom that has blue tile/white grout, with a 1/2 dozen urinals, there are several (3 or 4) bedrooms, and one of the bedrooms is just like a theatre. I make an office area out of one of the bedrooms. Also, there are numerous things up there that the previous owners had left that could be sold and worth LOTS of money. Due to the cut of the house, the little bitty room is being used as a kitchenette, furnished with a dormitory refrigerator with a microwave on top, an electric skillet, and there is a deep freeze, and some everyday kitchen decorations.

Then I wake up. I have woke up at this point all 4 times. The information provided above is ALL the dream I have.

What does it mean you reckon????

Reckon cause I am afraid to walk up in the attic for fear of losing my balance and falling through the ceiling, it's telling me that it is OK and to try it? Maybe I'm seeing how I like things in the house that my wife and I PLAN on building sometime between now and the next century? Reckon it may have some other meaning? What do you all think???

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
On the funny side I am wondering if in fact you are thinking about getting up to have a snack ie. the little kitchen, but you know that you also need to go pee first hence the abundance of urinals reminding you that you need to pee or in your attempt to get to the little kitchen you will fall through the ceiling because you couldn't hold your pee and the ceiling broke because it was wet.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
19 views.... 1 reply..... thought I'd of at least gotten "Scott, you an IDIOT!!!!!! HAHAHAhahahahah

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Ok "Scott you are an idiot" now having said that I am not sure if I will ever take anything you say seriously again

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Scott, I just don't think the average person is "equipped" to interpret dreams. Maybe LucyLou can chime in here since she's a mental health professional.

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
Ok, I don't believe in psychics (sp), palm readings, fortune cookies, reading futures, crystal balls, or dream intrepretators.

BUT, I have had the same dream now on at least 4 different occassions and it is killing me.

OK....... I am in my house (the house I live in right now) and I discover that there IS an upstairs. This upstairs does not have floors in it, it's just like walking on the floor joists up in the attic, trying NOT to fall through the ceiling just below you, except for a brief "walk way" around the perimiter(sp) of the upstairs.

In the upstairs portion of the house, there is 1 bathroom that has blue tile/white grout, with a 1/2 dozen urinals, there are several (3 or 4) bedrooms, and one of the bedrooms is just like a theatre. I make an office area out of one of the bedrooms. Also, there are numerous things up there that the previous owners had left that could be sold and worth LOTS of money. Due to the cut of the house, the little bitty room is being used as a kitchenette, furnished with a dormitory refrigerator with a microwave on top, an electric skillet, and there is a deep freeze, and some everyday kitchen decorations.

Then I wake up. I have woke up at this point all 4 times. The information provided above is ALL the dream I have.

Reckon cause I am afraid to walk up in the attic for fear of losing my balance and falling through the ceiling, it's telling me that it is OK and to try it? Maybe I'm seeing how I like things in the house that my wife and I PLAN on building sometime between now and the next century? Reckon it may have some other meaning? What do you all think???[/B]
WOW! Okay normally when someone dreams that they are just one step ahead of the creature, or snake and can't run fast enough and is just barely out of the reach it means that this person is battling with situations and feeling like they are just staying afloat in real life.

I would like to take a stab at this one, so here goes........................It sounds like you and your wife have discussed needing more space and especially a larger kitchen. The unfinished upstairs is the room that you need, but the open rafters represent the fear or unknown about how to get to the place where you can afford the upgrade, and maybe you feel like you are just skirting around the decision but just can't quiet get there. I think the possessions left behind by previous owners represents the cash it would take to make the renovations. The "blue" colored tile represents the sea of doubt about this whole project and whether or not it will ever come to pass.....................but, the while grout is the light at the end of the tunnel. The theatre bedroom is the fun and excitement your family will be able to have in larger surroundings.

Maybe the urinals should be toilets instead of urinals because we are all probably full of crap for even trying to analyze dreams

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts

Reckon cause I am afraid to walk up in the attic for fear of losing my balance and falling through the ceiling, it's telling me that it is OK and to try it? Maybe I'm seeing how I like things in the house that my wife and I PLAN on building sometime between now and the next century? Reckon it may have some other meaning? What do you all think???[/B]
WOW! Okay normally when someone dreams that they are just one step ahead of the creature, or snake and can't run fast enough and is just barely out of the reach it means that this person is battling with situations and feeling like they are just staying afloat in real life.

I would like to take a stab at this one, so here goes........................It sounds like you and your wife have discussed needing more space and especially a larger kitchen. The unfinished upstairs is the room that you need, but the open rafters represent the fear or unknown about how to get to the place where you can afford the upgrade, and maybe you feel like you are just skirting around the decision but just can't quiet get there. I think the possessions left behind by previous owners represents the cash it would take to make the renovations. The "blue" colored tile represents the sea of doubt about this whole project and whether or not it will ever come to pass.....................but, the while grout is the light at the end of the tunnel. The theatre bedroom is the fun and excitement your family will be able to have in larger surroundings.

Maybe the urinals should be toilets instead of urinals because we are all probably full of crap for even trying to analyze dreams

[/B]

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Hey, I LOVED SASSY'S MOM'S REPLY!!!!!! This make A LOT of sense......... let me explain.

My wife and I wish that our kitchen was larger... quite abit larger actually. We are constantly looking (not seriously) at other houses in our area. With me being a Real Estate agent, I've got access to a lot of information. We LOVE our house... don't get me wrong... it's 1400 sq. ft, with a full finished basement. However, with the way we have it set up, it doesn't allow for a whole lot of extra room. We've got several projects that we'd like to tackle, but we basically live paycheck to paycheck and can't do a whole lot extra until we get some of our brought upon ourselves debt out of the way. And yes, these projects will take LOTS of money. Also, in our kitchen, we would like to have new lineoleum. That's no big deal. But, the floor squeaks really bad in one area, therefore making me think that maybe the floor is getting wet during hard rains and starting to rot. But I don't want to replace it until after our french doors have been replaced because when it rains so hard and in a certain direction, it comes in under the door each time. We're lucky though, it's only happened twice this year. EVERY house in our subdivision does it for some reason. Right now I'm in the process of hanging drywall along the poured concrete walls for several reasons......1-looks 2-we'll have the ability to have pictures up on the walls 3- we'll be able to paint all walls the same. 4-safer for the children. right now there is a sponge paint on it, with textured designs, just like a ceiling. and the tips are very sharp, just like a ceiling. I fear one of my children hitting their head on it someday, so I'm trying to get that done right now. I do not get up in our attic because I am scared of falling through the ceiling. I witness a friend of mine do that as we were kids and that terrified me. I would love to purchase another big screen tv, move the one upstairs downstairs, and install a surround sound system on it. We're in the process of collecting movies, so maybe there's where the theatre room came from. But, we'll either do one of two things................... complete the additional stuff we'd like to do, or sell and buy a bigger house.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts