Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you ever wonder what your fluffs dream about? I know that I do, especially when they make cute little noises while sleeping.

Nellie, our Black Lab, almost always seems to dream while she's sleeping. She barks and makes noise and seems to run while sleeping.

Tilly often seems to dream. She sometimes runs while sleeping and she often makes cute little squeeky noises.

Lacie seldom seems to dream, or at least she doesn't run or make noises, while sleeping.

What do you think they dream about? And why do you think some make noises and others don't?

I would just love to know what my sweet little Tilly is dreaming about. She looks so happy. :)

·
Premium Member
5,482 Posts
Milo is the only one of my 3 that looks like he's dreaming.
He always wags his tail, does little yelps and moves his paws - its sooooooooo cute!

I think he dreams about what he's done recently, who he's met :)

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Milo is the only one of my 3 that looks like he's dreaming.
He always wags his tail, does little yelps and moves his paws - its sooooooooo cute!

I think he dreams about what he's done recently, who he's met :)

:thumbsup:melt my heart:wub:

Matilda dreams some, just last night she was laying next to me on her back and she started making little sounds, her foot was twitching:wub: I touched her belly and she woke up. :wub:
B&B's little feet move like she is running:wub:

·
Registered
10,740 Posts
I wonder too. They do make the cutest little woofy noices and squeaky noises.

I think Amber and Sasha probably dream about chewing on giant fuzzy squeaky toys... their favourite..

Rylee dreams about Dancing With the Stars,he's quite the little dancer.

Bitsy dreams about about licking anything that will hold still.

Emily dreams about belly rubs,she just loves them.

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
it melts my heart too...his paws move a little and he barks, tiny high pitched woofs. He is probably barking at his arch enemies in the neighborhood... the border collies, the portugese water dogs, the cocker spaniel, Hamlet, Misty, Jasper and the dreaded Roxy , Layla, Maddix, Zeo and Brutus.

or playing with the ones he does like...thankfully there is a longer list of the ones he likes.

·
Premium Member
20,059 Posts
Archie snores....whoops :blush:..........other than than that, I'm usually asleep too.

I'm sure they dream just like we do. Such fun adventures....our walks are my dogs favorite thing in the world so I'm guessing they're having sweet dreams of being on a wonderful walk. :aktion033:

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
I always wonder too Lynn. Emma will let out random high pitched howels in her dreams. She'll often wake herself up doing it and then look confused at me and hubby. I think she gets confused! It's the cutest sound in the world.

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
I love to watch Dixie as she sleeps. I used to wake her up when she whimpered. I thought she must be afraid of something. Now I just let her sleep and dream. She sometimes barks and wakes herself up. Too funny. So cute.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts