Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do I have a super submissive pup?

When Brit'ny dreams she is always whimpering never barking or sounding ferocious.

Also when I pick her up or hug her, she gives off these little sighs and whimpers as if saying "Oh I am just a poor little baby mommy hug meeeeee"

Lol she is such a baby!

Does you pup "talk" in their sleep? Do they sound pitiful when you pick them up?

Its cute to me!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Abby does that too! And sometimes she opens her eyes in her sleep and twitches around - at first I thought she was having some sort of seizure
I was in hysterics, until she woke up and whimpered and came over for a cuddle

·
Registered
493 Posts
Oh yeah, Abby is a real little "princess".

She played with a green ant in the front yard a couple of weekends ago. I told her not to, but she did anyway (
she never listens! LOL) ... it bit her on the foot... so she whimpered and came over to me holding up her paw. I picked her up and cuddled her and she just kept whimpering for about another 30 seconds... :lol: Little sook!

·
Registered
939 Posts
Yes, Tiki also will whimper, cry and growl in his sleep. Since he sleeps by my head I always give him a few pets to calm him down. I wonder what he is dreaming about. It is funny, my husband talks in his sleep also and Tiki will wake up and give him kisses until he stops.....just to sweet!

Judi

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
What a coincidink! In Cloud's ENTIRE LIFE (9 mos
) he's only whimpered in his sleep once...Until today! He was taking a nap and he was whimpering and his nose was shaking or something. So weird.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Oh boy I was thinking of making a post just like this. Vinny whines and kicks in his sleep all the time. He is only 3 months old what could he be dreaming about
And when I pick him up he does give these little moaning grunts that makes me want to cuddle him even more. What a baby....

·
Registered
831 Posts
The girls cry in their sleep too, sometimes not all the time.

Maya is my " "Oh I am just a poor little baby mommy hug meeeeee" baby. everytime I pick her up she makes a soft whyning (sp?) sound. and all I do is baby her more.... she is such a poiled maltese

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WOW! So there are lots of our babies that do that little whimpering moaning thing when you pic them up! Wonder if it is a maltese thing? Ive never heard another dog do it EVERY time you pick them up or move them.

Brit'ny does it EVERY time! My friends always laugh and say "Awww Brit'ny you are so pathetic!" LOL!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
maltese just know how to milk people for affection!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts