Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I was looking for a cute harness for Lamby and found this.I think its so cute!Lamby wont tolerate clothes,but thought someone here might be interested!

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Carol Ann - I know what you are feeling. I have a son and have always had male animals. When I went searching for a maltese I had to have a girl. I wanted a little girl. Now my son has made me a grandmother and I now have a 8 month old granddaughter. I do have a stepdaughter but I couldn't do any of those fun, cute things you can do with a girl. Her mother has hated me for a very long 13 years. I think she has said maybe 10 words to me, so that has made it very difficult to have a relationship with my stepdaughter. (I hate the word stepdaughter!) Now that she is older she has finally seen that I am not the wicked witch of the west that I was always made out to be. But I do love having my "little girl." My son thinks I have finally lost it with the way I talk to Lacey. He is having a great time making fun of me for having a doggy carseat. He thinks that is just the funniest thing ever.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I do put bows in the boys hair.I have my girl now ,Lamby but because of her history,she will never go for wearing anything.But thats ok with me.To have her love is all I need. But I sure thought that dress was mighty cute

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Originally posted by sheila2182@Mar 10 2005, 09:15 PM
I do put bows in the boys  hair.I have my girl now ,Lamby but because of her history,she will never go for wearing anything.But thats ok with me.To have her love is all I need. But I sure thought that dress was mighty cute

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=41999
[/QUOTE]

I totally admire the fact that you put your baby first

But you never know.. Lamby might eventually accept a dress here and there.. :D

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Lacey's Mom - Ah, yes. The step situation. I, too, once had 2 little stepdaughters. Their mother must have been at least distantly related to the mother of your steps. Wow! She gave witches a bad name. The reason that marriage didn't last was that those girls got treated like princesses and my boys were not well treated by my ex.

And alas, my saga about lack of girls doesn't end there. I have 2 little grandsons (whom I adore). I will wait patiently for my younger son to bring variety, but I have a feeling that I am not fated to buy dresses and pink stuff.

Sheila - I just want to say again how happy I am for you and Lamby!!

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
If you look at the seller's other items, there are boy vests too.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts