Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at petedge and Kingwholesale...Petsmart...etc...and was noticing that some of the sweaters and sweatshirts seem to go all around their belly etc. Or at least from the picture...

How do the boy dogs potty? Some of the sweaters came down around the top parts of their legs...do you have to undress them like a baby to potty? Maybe a really stupid question...but I know some of you that dress yours regularly will be able to tell me.

Also, what about leashes/harnesses? Do they have holes in the top to attach the leash to the harness, or do you have to put the harness over the cute shirt/sweater?

Are these dumb questions? :ph34r:

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
there is an opening for them to potty...if you go here at the bottom of the page it has good pics from all views...some have holes for a harness and some dont

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess I need to go to petsmart or somewhere and look at them too. Just looking at some of the pictures online, it looked like it completely covered their bellies.

I am bidding on a halloween pumpkin hat and trickortreat sweater on ebay. Hopefully will win it. This sweater is just the kind that stops mid-way anyway...doesn't necessarily cover his whole body.

Thanks for the info though. I knew you would know since you dress Toby all the time.

I am going to have to get a girl dog. They had some of the cutest stuff on ebay-but mostly for girls. <_<

·
Registered
447 Posts
All of Brit'ny Tee Shirts stop before her belly. Her dresses, coats and sweaters stop below her belly on the BOTTOM and over her back they go down to her tail

She never pees on them, but I guess with a boy it is harder LOL!

My SHihtzu Poo used to pee on his a lot and I had to do like Nichole and roll them up under.

Also as far as the harness goes, some have the holes and that is great, but a LOT of the clothes do not! Also I agree with Nichole in that all around it is way easier to just put the harness OVER the coat or sweater.

Good luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts