Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,780 Posts
Chloe and Sugar both love them. I buy them in bulk at Sams. I use them to distract if I have to carry one of the malts somewhere like the vet and don't carry the other. They don't waste any time eating them either.

· Registered
1,780 Posts
Originally posted by mmforever@Sep 14 2005, 04:22 PM
Molly loves the chicken strips from Sam's.  I cut them into small training bits and when she knows they are in my hand and I haven't given her one, she will go through the following: sit, high five, and twirl on her hind legs.  She goes through them all before I even ask her to do anything.  She is desperate for them.

Do you guys give a whole strip or do you also cut them up?  I gave her 1/2 a strip once and it was gone in less than 5 minutes.  I don't think she even chews, she just swallows away.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=99671
[/QUOTE]
Mine eat them faster than anything else also. Which ever one finishes first just stares at the other while she finishes. Sometimes I cut them up and other times I give them the whole strip. Just depends on the mood I guess.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.