Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

· Registered
7,668 Posts
Originally posted by Bijousmom@Sep 5 2005, 08:29 PM
Thank you I think I'll try ebay.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=97107
[/QUOTE]

These are the ones I purchase from. Ebay wee-wee padsShe is nice to do business with....and decent shipping charges. I just bought a case for $26.55 with shipping. 200 will last us several months. I think it is a great deal.

· Registered
265 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn+Sep 6 2005, 12:00 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Bijousmom
@Sep 5 2005, 08:29 PM

These are the ones I purchase from. Ebay wee-wee padsShe is nice to do business with....and decent shipping charges. I just bought a case for $26.55 with shipping. 200 will last us several months. I think it is a great deal.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=97236
[/B][/QUOTE]
I just went to that site and purchased them but had to sign up at ebay first. When I went to buy them, it said it didn't recognize my user ID or password, so I sent an e-mail to them, still no word. Is $10.97 for S&H that good?

· Registered
7,668 Posts
Originally posted by Bridge+Sep 6 2005, 12:01 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 6 2005, 12:00 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Bijousmom
@Sep 5 2005, 08:29 PM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=97236

[/QUOTE]
I just went to that site and purchased them but had to sign up at ebay first. When I went to buy them, it said it didn't recognize my user ID or password, so I sent an e-mail to them, still no word. Is $10.97 for S&H that good?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=97266
[/B][/QUOTE]

I pm'd u back.

· Registered
183 Posts
Molly loves the chicken strips from Sam's. I cut them into small training bits and when she knows they are in my hand and I haven't given her one, she will go through the following: sit, high five, and twirl on her hind legs. She goes through them all before I even ask her to do anything. She is desperate for them.

Do you guys give a whole strip or do you also cut them up? I gave her 1/2 a strip once and it was gone in less than 5 minutes. I don't think she even chews, she just swallows away.

· Registered
1,780 Posts
Originally posted by mmforever@Sep 14 2005, 04:22 PM
Molly loves the chicken strips from Sam's.  I cut them into small training bits and when she knows they are in my hand and I haven't given her one, she will go through the following: sit, high five, and twirl on her hind legs.  She goes through them all before I even ask her to do anything.  She is desperate for them.

Do you guys give a whole strip or do you also cut them up?  I gave her 1/2 a strip once and it was gone in less than 5 minutes.  I don't think she even chews, she just swallows away.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=99671
[/QUOTE]
Mine eat them faster than anything else also. Which ever one finishes first just stares at the other while she finishes. Sometimes I cut them up and other times I give them the whole strip. Just depends on the mood I guess.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.