Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you all know, my George found his forever home in Arizona, with Marlene.

Well, Judy Crowe, and I are lessening Marlene's commute by my taking Wee Little George to her house, in Escondido, with Judy's beautiful husband meeting Marlene around the Arizona boarder tomorrow.

On Friday, Edie had told me about Wee Little Sugar, and her health.
She's a lovely senior, with suspected cushings. Judy was fostering Sugar, so I mentioned to Edie I would take her. So yep, I dropped off my precious George. And brought home Sweet Little Sugar.

What an emotional day it was. I miss George with all my heart.
Marlene is the luckiest lady on earth. George is the bomb.

Judy, and her husband, are beyond awesome. Their home is sooo beautiful, and doggie friendly. I was thrilled to have met them. I could have spent the entire day there. What a lovely, down-to-earth couple.

Deb, George, and Judy

Live Long, And Prosper, Wee Little George

·
Premium Member
24,033 Posts
Deb - I can only imagine how hard it was to say goodbye to George, but as everyone says, that makes way for another sweet little one who needs you. And the winner is Little Suger...she looks so tiny and sweet. :wub::wub: I love that photo of you getting kisses from Holly. What a beautiful shot of both of you. :thumbsup: Hoping George's mom updates you on his progress. Is she an SM member? Thanks again for being the best almost furever mom to those on their way to other furever homes. And of course to your maltitude of Maltese who call you mom and always will.:grouphug:

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Thanks for the pics Deb and all that you do for these sweet babies.
Love all the pics and I want a Labradoodle too. She is the best babysitter for all the small furkids. You can see that not one of the small Maltese are afraid of her. I knew we needed to have you take something home when you left George. A little something to fill the hole in your heart. Hugs, Edie

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Awww Deb, I'm so glad George got his new home. And good luck with Sugar. Haven't you had a Sugar before? That Labradoodle looks like a giant Bichon! :w00t:

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
Your so wonderful Deb. Good for George to find his forever home.

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Bless your heart, Deb. George has a wonderful forever home now thanks to you. Sugar is very blessed to be with you. I sponsor a Shih Tzu. She's 15 yrs old with one eye and lives with her foster mom out of state. I think of her often and know she's a very special lady just like you, Deb. Thank you for all you do.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.