Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

Registered
Kathy & Pipper
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Well he already passed some pieces of the dryer sheet this morning so hopefully that got it all. I wasn't going to piece it together to see 馃ぎ:ROFLMAO:

Super Moderator
Walter & Casper with Lucky (forever in my heart).
He should be fine.

Reactions: pippersmom

Premium Member
Paulann & Abella
Great news on Piper!
He's really keeping his momma on her toes lately.

Registered
Kathy & Pipper
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Great news on Piper!
He's really keeping his momma on her toes lately.
He always keeps me on my toes. He's like a little toddler, everything goes in the mouth.

On an exciting note, it should only be about another week and my hummingbirds and orioles should be back. I already have feeders out ready for them just in case they show up early.

Premium Member
Paulann & Abella
He always keeps me on my toes. He's like a little toddler, everything goes in the mouth.

On an exciting note, it should only be about another week and my hummingbirds and orioles should be back. I already have feeders out ready for them just in case they show up early.
That's exciting news!
I know how much you look forward to their return every year.

2db82037585d7688471d5f2c87f4e2b0.jpg

Registered
Kobe, 3 months, Maltese
I dropped a used dryer sheet on the floor and Pipper found it before I did and tore it up. I pieced it back together to see if he actually ate any of it and about 1/8 of the sheet is missing so he swallowed some. I'm waiting on a phone call from the vet but in case anyone reads this first, do you think I need to be worried. The sheet was used and he only ingested about 1/8 of the sheet but I'm going to worry anyways. This is how much he ate. I put the ripped sheet on top of another used sheet.
View attachment 275516
He should be fine.
I agree. Kobe grabs the dryer sheets every chance he gets. I don鈥檛 know why he loves them. I think its because he can throw them around and chase them. 馃う馃徏鈥嶁檧锔 I usually can grab them before he gets very far but occasionally I miss one. He loves going in my daughters room and stealing hers since she鈥檚 not as quick to pick hers up. We got the same advice from the vet though. As long as it was after use we should be fine if he ingests a small amount of it. Just try our best to avoid it. Don鈥檛 let it become a habit. The funniest if I have to chase him for it when he鈥檚 feeling particularly playful. Around the table, Under the bed. Whew. My workout. Mostly I can tell him to 鈥渓eave it鈥 and we are good but I鈥檓 sure its a sight when my legs are hanging out from under the bed and he鈥檚 trying to escape from me.

Registered

I sure hope all is well with Pipper. I love my hummers!! Got my feeders out and I have a green one and a black one with a red throat!! So exciting!! 馃グ

Registered
Kathy & Pipper
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
I sure hope all is well with Pipper. I love my hummers!! Got my feeders out and I have a green one and a black one with a red throat!! So exciting!! 馃グ
Thanks Cindy. Pipper is doing good!

21 - 31 of 31 Posts