Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:blush: :HistericalSmiley: OK I woke up this morning thinking of SM... and many thoughts were flying around in my head... but one came to front and center.. AM I just Dumb..? over 60 and this is the 2nd forum I have been on and didn't participate on the other very much.. so mabye I don't know all the lingo of public sharing. In one of yesterday's thread I posted about the difference of male Maltese being more loving with ladies and the female Maltese liking males.. I was typing that my male Billye will sleep with me and my husband when I am home but when I am gone Billye has no desire to be in the bed and wrote the word my husband but decided after reading many posts that have DH in them to change it to DH.. thinking all along that means DEAR HUSBAND...(please don't laugh too hard) ... I woke up this morning thinking I don't know for sure what DH stands for :w00t: YIKES is it DIVORCED HUSBAND ??? Please educate me and maybe I can edit that post... with permission please.

·
Premium Member
13,437 Posts
that's funny, because I don't have a DH and sometimes I ask myself what is a DH anyhow? But whenever I read it I think "Darling Husband" then thought, maybe it is "Dear"...they may really think "dumb" at times LOL but then, are they really calling their husbands 'darling' all the time? (not my mother). You're not the only one who is up in the air with "DH":D
I'm going with "darling".

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
LOL, when I first joined I didn't know what DH was either. But then as I kept reading, I just figured it was dear husband. Hugs to you, I sat there when I first saw it for the very first time, trying to figure it out :)

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
If you ever see me using that phrase you can be sure it means

Darn Husband.......:HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
I have been doing exactly the same as you Lol. I thought it mean dear husband too and have been posting that. :LOL: ooops!!

·
Registered
483 Posts
I guess it could be the state of your union at the time. Dear, darling, darned, dumb, dumbest, etc. Whatever applies, I say!

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
DH as listed in the Urban Dictionary (I use this just to be able to talk to my kids)
Dear or Darling Husband, Designated Hitter, Dick Head. LOL!!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Oh, I hope I don't get in trouble for this.

Perhaps dick head LOL
xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxo
Do you know my ex ???? You know, the one who would NEVER allow "a yappy little ankle biter" ..... out with him, in with the fluff :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
You could always also assume it means "dead husband"!

I thought it meant DEAR and sometimes saves space and time as you don't always have to write "my husband"

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Is that what you called Steve when he fell? JK... I think we've all thought this from time to time, you are so funny Kerry, glad to see you still have a sense of humor. :HistericalSmiley:

Oh, I hope I don't get in trouble for this.

Perhaps dick head LOL
xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxo

1 - 20 of 36 Posts