Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Who will it be? der is so many goils dat i wike...but who wikes me?:cloud9: I hope sumbudy on sm is dinkin and dweamin of me too!:wub:

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
I'm not sure who your special Valentine is but I would love to give you lots of Valentine kisses! Too adorable!

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Rocky - you have so many girlfriends who are crazy about you on SM that I'm afraid a cat fight could break out. :new_shocked::HistericalSmiley:
Can't wait to find out who your special girl is. :wub: Love your picture.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dis is Wocky...my mommy sed she didn't sign me up in time to get a buddy but she says i can still dweam about who my walentine could be. :wub: Tank you for the kisses!:blush:

I'm not sure who your special Valentine is but I would love to give you lots of Valentine kisses! Too adorable!

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Rock man, I know two girls right here in this house who think you are a dreamboat!!!! :wub::wub:

Yep, The Rock...is da man!!!! errrr....the Dog!!!

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
dis is Wocky...my mommy sed she didn't sign me up in time to get a buddy but she says i can still dweam about who my walentine could be. :wub: Tank you for the kisses!:blush:
How can Rocky be dateless?! :faint:
Maybe it is so the girls don't fight over him! :OMG!:

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Rocky is smitten with Abbey and Ava too. How could he not be with those two girls!!!:wub:

Rock man, I know two girls right here in this house who think you are a dreamboat!!!! :wub::wub:

Yep, The Rock...is da man!!!! errrr....the Dog!!!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
aww rocky no worries , im pretty sure there are lots of girls waiting in line to b ur valentine!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts