Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Wanted to show you guys this purse Im trying to get.Now everyone will know Im nuts! LOL I think its soo cute!!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I wanna be nuts too!!!!!! But I'd like my babies' pictures on there!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
how CUTE!!! i have one that's pink and black that has a maltese pup (or bichon, or coton, or whatever you feel like saying it is, LOL) popping out of a hat box. i got it at a pet boutique near atlanta and now i see it on ebay, lol. my great luck!!

ann marie and the "if you didnt have to carry around so much crap, you wouldnt need a purse and therefore, you'd be able to carry ME!!!" buttercup

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Originally posted by TheButtercup@Mar 14 2005, 06:27 PM
how CUTE!!!  i have one that's pink and black that has a maltese pup (or bichon, or coton, or whatever you feel like saying it is, LOL) popping out of a hat box.  i got it at a pet boutique near atlanta and now i see it on ebay, lol.  my great luck!!

ann marie and the "if you didnt have to carry around so much crap, you wouldnt need a purse and therefore, you'd be able to carry ME!!!" buttercup
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=43263
[/QUOTE]
thats the one I have with the matching wallet. i bought mine on ebay

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
Sheila I bought it at Draper's and Damon's. It's a woman's clothing store. When I saw it I could not resist. People sometimes ask me if this is my dog.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by MalteseJane@Mar 14 2005, 09:18 PM
Sheila I bought it at Draper's and Damon's. It's a woman's clothing store. When I saw it I could not resist. People sometimes ask me if this is my dog.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=43340
[/QUOTE]
mmmmmmm,None of those around here,but it sure is cute !

LadyM,I love your's too!!There sure are some cute ones.I think I have to have them all!!! LOL

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Originally posted by LadyMontava+Mar 14 2005, 06:34 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-TheButtercup
@Mar 14 2005, 06:27 PM
how CUTE!!!  i have one that's pink and black that has a maltese pup (or bichon, or coton, or whatever you feel like saying it is, LOL) popping out of a hat box.  i got it at a pet boutique near atlanta and now i see it on ebay, lol.  my great luck!!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=43265
[/B][/QUOTE]

yes! that's it! we have a different shaped one, but also the matching wallet. people always ask if it's the buttercup. LOL
ann marie and the "i cant believe it's not buttercup!" buttercup

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I have the one with the maltese on the white picket fence..I have the wallet too. I got it on ebay. I also have the smaller purse with the little fluffy puppy on it. I don't see it very often. If I can find pictures I will post later.

·
Registered
660 Posts
The purses are so cute!! It doesn't matter if it is your pup, there expressions are priceless. I see a lot of pups that are so cute, their pics are adorable and I love it. You have some gorgeous fur babies on this site! I have saved a lot of the pups here in my corral on Dogster because I love to look at the great pics you take.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Originally posted by LadyMontava+Mar 14 2005, 05:34 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-TheButtercup
@Mar 14 2005, 06:27 PM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=43265
[/B][/QUOTE]
Awww!
That is very cute too! I love it!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts