Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just noticed the calendar of upcoming dates and realize that I'm going to be gone on both Jong-ee and Butterclouds' first birthdays. So happy birthday early!

Our whole family and some friends are going to Vegas tomorrow for a long weekend of shopping and shows. It really kills me to be away from the boards! I'll miss y'all. Sadie and Jolie are going to be here with my 19 y/o daughter's college roommate. I went over the routine with her yesterday and she's stayed with Jolie before. As soon as we get back from Vegas it'll be time to get Sassy so I'll be starting over yet again.

Anyway, hope both doggies have a good birthday and I'll catch up with the topics when I get back. (I'll still be posting today)

Susan

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Originally posted by msmagnolia@Dec 15 2004, 08:50 AM
I just noticed the calendar of upcoming dates and realize that I'm going to be gone on both Jong-ee and Butterclouds' first birthdays.  So happy birthday early! 

Our whole family and some friends are going to Vegas tomorrow for a long weekend of shopping and shows.  It really kills me to be away from the boards!  I'll miss y'all.  Sadie and Jolie are going to be here with my 19 y/o daughter's college roommate.  I went over the routine with her yesterday and she's stayed with Jolie before.  As soon as we get back from Vegas it'll be time to get Sassy so I'll be starting over yet again. 

Anyway, hope both doggies have a good birthday and I'll catch up with the topics when I get back.  (I'll still be posting today)

Susan
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=23406
[/QUOTE]
Awww, you have a great trip! We will also be gone over the weekend for my grandparents' Christmas. Sooooo....
Happy Birthday Jong-ee!!!
:D
Happy Birthday Cloud!!!
:D

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
happy bday!!!! maybe jongee will get a bday present............if i remember. LOL

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
I threw u a party!

·
Registered
365 Posts
msmagnolia--have fun on your trip!! The weather is really nice now; mid-high 60's in the day and low 40's @ night... Shopping-check out the new expansion part of Caesars Forum shops and if you guys plan to eat @ a buffet, did you ever try the Aladdin's yet? I highly recommend it!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Happy Early Birthday!!!!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Snoopychan,
Thanks for the weather info. We'll be at Paris tomorrow through Monday. Is the weather supposed to hold out, or get colder? We're debating whether we need a coat. We're not used to cold weather so hope not to see much there. We live in a gambling town so we don't go to Vegas to gamble. We love the shows, even though many are dark this weekend. We've already seen Celine, Danny Gans, Blue Man, and O. Will take in Blue Man again. Haven't tried the buffet at Alladin, but will give it a shot. We're really excited about the addition to Forum shops, especially Pucci and Juicy Couture. Any other info would be great! Thanks

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Thanks ya'll!

msmagnolia--about vegas--the weather is tricky in the winter time. In the day time you dont need a jacket. At night, it's freezing. I went for millenium! Have fun

·
Registered
365 Posts
I hope i'm not too late in replying!! The weather will stay pretty much the same, sunny & clear but will go down to the high 30's at night. I don't think it will feel that cold. Maybe bring a coat but not too heavy. Nice! The Paris!! If you do eat at the buffet @ Aladdin, go for dinner. Also at the Aladdin is Todai , an all-you-can eat sushi & seafood buffet; have the ice green tea with... Theres a new Cirque show that just started @ MGM called KA.
Blue Man is a fun show!! I want to see it again too!
At the new part of Forum theres also Kiehls, Agent Provocatour (sp?), Harry Winston (for window drooling! :lol: ), Chrome Hearts, Coach, Kate Spade...

Have fun & enjoy yor trip!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts