Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading nichole's thread about starting a webpage and it just made me think of 5-6 years ago when i knew nothing, and i mean nothing about making webpages or the internet, so...

does anyone want to see what preceeded SM.com ? what Sampson's webpage looked like in the very beginning? dont laugh

http://apastmoon.tripod.com/

the 2 poems (yes i wrote them) and the dedication on the page is to 2 dogs who went to the bridge long ago, this was back when I talked to other Malt owners on a newsgroup for Maltese on AOL, never knew much about MO or any other Maltese webpage back then

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Joe,

It is amazing the way we grow and change. I was so moved by both poems...shows how much you loved both your previous pups.

Glad your journey led you to share your talents with us...you really make so many of us have better lives.

Thanks for sharing

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by Teddyandme@Oct 10 2005, 07:04 PM
Joe,

It is amazing the way we grow and change.  I was so moved by both poems...shows how much you loved both your previous pups.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=108195
[/QUOTE]

they were not mine, i wrote those for people I had met online

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
According to your calculator I am now 434 years old. I was feeling old already and especially today, but after that calculation it's even worse.

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Wow Joe.....good job!
You have come a long way.
It must make you feel very proud to look back and see how much you have learned and accomplished.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Originally posted by Joe@Oct 10 2005, 05:54 PM
http://apastmoon.tripod.com/

the 2 poems (yes i wrote them) and the dedication on the page is to 2 dogs who went to the bridge long ago, this was back when I talked to other Malt owners on a newsgroup for Maltese on AOL, never knew much about MO or any other Maltese webpage back then
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=108192
[/QUOTE]

awww i remember them! i think i was just coming onto the aol boards at that time. some people there were not very nice to me, some were exceptionally nice to me (KT, Debbie, and Lori continue to be some of my very best friends), and all of them have been of tremendous help when i needed any maltese knowledge. i havent been there in a while, i cant take all the infighting, it's just ridiculous. i barely remember you there, joe, but i do remember the stories about sampson

ann marie and the "oh to be a baby again!" buttercup

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Those are great poems Joe. It's funny to look back on our big accomplishments and to see how much we've grown and changed since. I'm glad that your earlier sites lead you to SM!!
:D

·
Registered
41 Posts
Nice...

I know you probably get this all the time, but seeing those sites and how much Spoiled Maltese has evolved, I just wanted to say THANKS for putting in that extra effort and for fostering such an educated and - above all - kind environment for maltese lovers around the world!

-MAL&CHILLY-

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Way to go Joe!!!

Everybody has to start somewhere!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Awww That is so sweet how a man would make a page for his baby maltese! Not just one but 2! And write poems about them too! That is too sweet beyond words.

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Lovely words there Joe you are quite talented.

I sure do appreciate your site here too, you certainly have come a very long way, keep up the good work.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Joe I know how you feel... My web site isnt that great right now... but I am learning new things each day! Im hoping to improve with time... just like you did!
I dont feel so bad now

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.