Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone :D

I know we all seem to go a bit mad at christmas time on here and probably spend more on our maltese than our friends lol
but do you do anything for your furbabies at Easter?

Ive got bella a doggy chocolate easter egg and have also got her some nice new tops Shes in season just now so shes really down and not in a very good mood.
I feel so bad for her, but dont know what to do to make her happy!

(we cant spay her because of her heart problems - the vet says its too dangerous and she cant have the injections as they will interfere with her heart medication)

Im hoping her easter egg will help chear her up!

Fiona

·
Registered
894 Posts
Poor little Bella, I hope her gift will give her a bit of a lift in spirits!! Sisse is getting a new "bunny" stuffed toy that you can hide treats in!!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Poor baby. I hope she is happy with the goodies!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Well i didn get Sunny anything for Easter but last week i bought him a ton of stuff so thats gonna have to hold him over lol

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Brinkley got a new treat ship toy thing the other day and a new bag of Charliebear liver treats! Happy Easter to him!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
I bought Ruby Jean a small Easter basket (the one from Hallmark--buy 3 cards get it for $6.95)--and I have a couple of toys to put in it. Its very small though so thank goodness not to much will go in it.....
my husband thinks I overdue it ha ha
whatever....have been looking for Easter shaped treats but so far haven't found any......

·
Registered
514 Posts
Originally posted by Bellas Mummy@Mar 25 2005, 09:29 AM
Hi everyone  :D

I know we all seem to go a bit mad at christmas time on here and probably spend more on our maltese than our friends lol 

Ive got bella a doggy chocolate easter egg and have also got her some nice new tops Shes in season just now so shes really down and not in a very good mood.

(we cant spay her because of her heart problems - the vet says its too dangerous and she cant have the injections as they will interfere with her heart medication)

Fiona
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=46276
[/QUOTE]

Is it regular chocolate or doggy chocolate? Chocolate is bad for these little babies.

Happy Easter!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Cappy+Mar 25 2005, 07:42 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Bellas Mummy
@Mar 25 2005, 09:29 AM
Hi everyone  :D

Fiona
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=46276

Is it regular chocolate or doggy chocolate? Chocolate is bad for these little babies.

Happy Easter!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=46338
[/B][/QUOTE]

They make some doggy chocolate...it is called carob I think...I got some cookie treats for Brink with them by Three Dog Bakery from Walmart. Surely since it is a doggy treat, it is probably the same kind of stuff and is safe for her dog...

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Originally posted by Cappy@Mar 25 2005, 07:42 PM
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=46338
[/QUOTE]

I'm sure its doggy chocolate - its a common fact that choc is bad for dogs, you know? Lucy has some chocolate flavored yogurt treats (made esp for dogs) that she looooves.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oooooh sounds like there should be lots of happy little doggies tomorrow then!! :D

RubyJeansmom - an easter basket? How cute is that!! - what a good idea
Oh, and Its doggy chocolate, i never give Bella our chocolate, I know its bad for her anyway but def wouldnt chance it with her heart problems.

It is that carob stuff or whatever they call it lol - the same as you get in dog cookies and the little chocolate drops. I got it in pets at home which i think is a little like the american petsmart.

·
Registered
514 Posts
That's good then. Oh I forgot to get Tyler an easter toy before I came to Seattle. He's ripping all his stuffed toys up.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Happy Easter Everyone :D

Hope you are all well and that your furkids are having a nice Easter.
I gave bella a bit of her easter egg today....It seemed to cheer her up a lot.
She was jumping around and shaking like a right loony. I thought she was going to wet herself she was so excited
The egg is a bit bigger than i thought so i think shes going to be having easter egg for months!

Have a nice day everyone

Fiona & bella

1 - 16 of 16 Posts