Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
339 Posts
Seems to be the opposite here. Morgan has never eaten his droppings, but other dog however has and still does when he can get away with it and he was not getting table food when he started this. At first I thought we were not feedinng him enough or that he was lacking in some vitamin or something. The weird things you can come up with to try to understand such a thing! (He even went into the cat box when our backs were turned! This we know because we would find him with kitty litter up his nose) I asked my vet about it way back and he said there were alot of theories as to why but that none were a certainty. Just some dogs grow a "taste" for it and you do what you can to deter them from it.

· Registered
339 Posts
I would love to have another Maltese, no matter about the grooming, would love every minute of it. But I think if and when it comes down to getting another pup, (we already have two dogs now), my husband wants a Yorkie. I wouldn't mind a Yorkie either, but my preferences I have to admit, lie with the Maltese breed..... Heck, I am just a happy camper with a house full of any kind of babies! lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.