Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,515 Posts
i'm no vet by any means but if it was just a little bit I think everything will be fine but if it was alot or your overly concerned I would suggest a visit to the vet to be sure
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
welll my litlle one must be a wonder boy after all

he ate some , very litlle , and is completely his normal self he ate last night so if he has no symptoms whatsoever by now I take its over


I will make sure this never happens again

thanks everyone for your kind responses
does anyone give your babies doggie choco drops?

or are they harmful in the long run?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,863 Posts
bakers chocolate is the WORST for dogs. but the chocolate drops for dogs---its made out of carob chocolate. so when you go to a dog store--all those chocolate flavored stuff is made out of carob.
i'm thinking that theoretically you could go to the diet section of the supermarket and give your dog some of that---but dont do it unless you talk to your vet! lol.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,428 Posts
My parents dog is part black lab (not as tall as a black lab though) and has should probably be dead if you go by the amount of chocolate she has eaten. In the past 13 years she has gotten into 2 full bags of Hershey kisses and about 10 chocolate Santas. It has never hurt her. Half the time we have no idea how she manages to get the stuff. Most of the time it is in the middle of the dinning room table. <_<
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top