Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple pictures from last week of my 3, the boy's had just been groomed. It is hard to believe Edgar is 10, Emmet the pom is 8 and mercedes is already 1.5. Emmet is not thrilled to be on the sofa because he can't jump off, he is such a sweet boy:wub:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:tender:eek:h I love all three of them:wub: I didn't know you had three fluffs? we need to see pictures of them more often
We have had Edgar and Emmet since they were 8 weeks old. Then I wanted a little girl to dress up so we added Ellie:wub:

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Wait...what???:blink: There's an Edgar and an Emmet??:huh: Why did I not know that? You've been holding out! We need more pics of those 2 cuties!

All THREE of your babies are just precious.:wub:

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wait...what???:blink: There's an Edgar and an Emmet??:huh: Why did I not know that? You've been holding out! We need more pics of those 2 cuties!

All THREE of your babies are just precious.:wub:
Thanks Crystal...I found SM when Ellie was first dx with MVD, so it was all about Ellie. I have been lucky with the boy's, just a few problems. Edgar hates his picture taken and Emmy is a Daddy's boy!! He is all about Daddy. I wll try to post more of the
E's.

:wub:Cathy

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
I agree with everyone else! Please post more photos of all of them! They're really cute!

How is a Pom's personality/temperament different from a Maltese? (generally speaking)

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Cathy - thanks so much for sharing pix of your whole little brood. They look so cute but they all look a little guilty in that last picture. :innocent: Hmmmm. Wonder just what they were thinking. :HistericalSmiley: So glad I got to meet you and hold sweet Mercedes at Nationals. :grouphug:

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I agree with everyone else! Please post more photos of all of them! They're really cute!

How is a Pom's personality/temperament different from a Maltese? (generally speaking)
Emmet has a great personality. He is loving, sweet, and loves treats! He is quiet except for when he wants a treat from daddy then he arfs:HistericalSmiley:He is a daddy's boy. He gets along well with Edgar and Mercedes. He loves toy's and thinks they are all for him:blink:

CAthy

1 - 20 of 21 Posts